'Red, White and Screwed' - REVIEWS

alright... no puking at the mention of Annihilator or Exciter. two great bands!

as for the free-roaming turd and his 'review,' dont sweat it. as somebody that has written my fair share of reviews i can offer this: it's one person's opinion. anybody that looks at these reviews and makes their decision about whether they'll like a cd or not, based on some anonymous voice over the internet probably shouldnt be buying cds or even let out of the house unsupervised, anyway.

go with what you like.

Sorry Sue...to each his...or her own. :puke: IMO would have been more appropriate...:lol:

My girlfriend finally found a copy at fye after exposing the poseur kids at Hot Topic for not knowing MOD.
I tried Circuit City first since the cds are cheap there no dice.
Called the old school record store, the young girl that answered the phone was clueless she put me on hold. The old hippie manager picked up and asked if I meant the new SOD. Nope Red White and Screwed. He said he would order it for me. :erk:geesh:erk: I guess he didn't get the demo this time. He gave his Rebel copy to my best friend.

I hoped it would be more readily available. I'm still looking for more. I'm not gonna let anyone burn it, already told em they have to buy it.

I haven't been checking the board here lately but when I walked into our record store today I saw the new M.O.D. cd screaming Buy Me!! Glad I did..kick ass album! haven't heard anything this good in awhile..reminds me of some of the hardcore/metal stuff like I always listen to from the eighties.I've only listened to it once so far...killer bass lines,great vocals,cool guitar .Everything....Great job guys!! you made my day This will be getting plenty more spins on MY player:kickass:

I got it!

Only a small bit of drama involved: I dashed into the record store after work the other eve, and started panicking when there was no sign of M.O.D. A dozen old Black Flag albums, but no fuckin Billy Milano?! Shit!!

Then I checked under "Method" rather than M.O.D. and found a single copy of Red, White, and Screwed stuck between Megadeth and Metallica. Huh. If they were trying to organise their shit alphabetically, they fuckin failed the fifth grade!

I popped it into the player, and *BOOM!* it practically stopped my heart! Great opening! Fierce! (Especially since my wife left the stereo volume on high for one've those Russian pop albums)

Been playing RW&S over and over and over ever since!

Jurched