'Red, White and Screwed' - REVIEWS

SODMOD

Fist Banging Maniac
Oct 30, 2003
Netherlands
www.sod-mod.com
I'm looking for more reviews of the new M.O.D. album to put on my website. I've found a few already. Click on the banner:

If you know of more reviews, please let me know and I'll post them.

BTW - I got the promo last week and I've been listening to it constantly. It's a great album, possibly the best Billy ever recorded with M.O.D.!

:headbang:

So, is this going to come out in Europe at all? I got "Rebel..." pretty easily when it came out, but I haven't seen any offers to (pre-)order "Red, White..." yet. Maybe I'll get the import...

release info. Anyone, feel free to use this banner:

mod-banner_oct2007.gif

:kickass:

Yeah, it's not like I took this review seriously. I thought you guys would have a good laugh considering how this review is not objective at all...

Billy, we're still expecting you to come up here when you tour for the new album heh? Even if, oh well, we're just Canadians :rolleyes:

I love Canada, Hockey, beer and Canadian Beaver. So I can't rip Canada for this assholes Opinion. The blame rest squarely on the scrawny shoulders of this rubberhead that wasted bandwidth on his shitty site with his take on Red White and Screwed.

I think this Yambag who wrote that review had an agenda against Bill before he even listened the the CD.

:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:,etc.

alright... no puking at the mention of Annihilator or Exciter. two great bands!

as for the free-roaming turd and his 'review,' dont sweat it. as somebody that has written my fair share of reviews i can offer this: it's one person's opinion. anybody that looks at these reviews and makes their decision about whether they'll like a cd or not, based on some anonymous voice over the internet probably shouldnt be buying cds or even let out of the house unsupervised, anyway.

go with what you like.