Billy Milano - The Final.

I just came in here to see if everyone was laughing at how shit Anthrax are now, cos I was gonna join in, but your posts caught my eye.
Funny thing about that, we were done laughing at anthrax 3 years ago, you missed it while you were blowing them... sorry

Can anyone tell me what this thread is actually about?
Well, back in 2005 Rosskel tried to slag Billy, and failed miserably, then Predaphille thought he was cool but we smacked him down with a shovel. Cant believe this thread is still alive after 4 freakin years.... :puke:

Well, back in 2005 Rosskel tried to slag Billy, and failed miserably, then Predaphille thought he was cool but we smacked him down with a shovel. Cant believe this thread is still alive after 4 freakin years.... :puke:

Screw that asshole...WE are still alive after all those years:kickass:

now is the time to fight the government, now is the time to fight. A most desperate time, so much to sing about in so little of time. Get off, get up time to make more records. We need to set things straight, prepare for war. Time to fight the government, tell Obama to wake the hell up, time to spread messages of hate to the government.

I like America now.

Of course you do. Spiraling debt, the economy being overloaded with bullshit so that it will fall from it's own weight. Then when it all completely falls down, your messiah will be ready to offer a "new way", complete with re-education centers in Arizona for those who refuse to relinquish our freedoms to the new Chancellor.

If your idea of entertainment is watching a lardy bigot sweating all over a small stage whilst bellowing about feeding some bears, then that’s your call. Personally, I’d rather chew off my own arm and roll around in salt than ever have to hear another note of his slack-jawed idiocy.QUOTE]

I guess you've never watched The View. . .