Just got this email from Billy Milano

Emily said:
feel free to pm me...
then i wont have to come here...
its up to you....
thumbsup.gif

Now, why would I want to pm you in regards to this matter that truthfully, shouldn't even concern you?

Emily said:
jesus christ, you texans are weird...
hahaha

See I like you, and I haven't even seen your boobies! JayK is wrong! WRONG!!! :loco:

EDIT: JayK: I take it back, all of it. Thank you. :oops:

Papa he's truly not worth it. I understand your anger at his insult to your family and you know I'm in your corner. But a fat greasy fuck who can't respond to anything without talking about my pals is truly beneath you.

Emily, I'm sure you're a boatload of fun and personally, I'd be glad to have you stick around and play with us, we truly are a fun bunch. Milano doesn't need any help to show how ignorant he is, and truthfully, we don't need any pot stirring....but believe us when we say, stir the RC pot at your peril :)

Emily said:
is that a dead peep in his mouth?
icon_eek.gif
crybaby.gif
Yes! It was the last Peep of the season! The valiant soldier fought a hard battle, but in the end I ate him (and his 3 friends) and got all sugar buzzed.

Also I'm very good at sitting on children's chairs while drunk, and NOT breaking them!

familypictures032.jpg

lizard said:
Papa he's truly not worth it. I understand your anger at his insult to your family and you know I'm in your corner. But a fat greasy fuck who can't respond to anything without talking about my pals is truly beneath you.

Emily, I'm sure you're a boatload of fun and personally, I'd be glad to have you stick around and play with us, we truly are a fun bunch. Milano doesn't need any help to show how ignorant he is, and truthfully, we don't need any pot stirring....but believe us when we say, stir the RC pot at your peril :)

Believe me bro, I'm starting to see that, I mean shit I tried to lay out a path to peace, all he wants to do is insult, threaten and not show up for dinner!!!

My wife was infuriated that i even bothered.....

Oh well, I think the dude is funny sometimes, this just wasn't one of them.

And actually, Emily, you started talking shit over at the ANthrax board first and then migrated over here. If you want to drop this shit, then cool. But keep it up and I'm gonna have to send some "internet tough girls" out to give you a new orifice. :loco:

Emily said:
is this before of after the peep massacre?
That was before. The Peep massacre was just a few weeks ago, I found some leftover Easter candy and went to town. The Drunk Sitting was several months back.

This was the first year where I consumed every Peep that I could get ahold of, usually they are too cute/sugary for me to devour more than one or two.

lizard said:
we've got Cara and her devil sticks :tickled:

and I can totally believe your wife didn't like you continuing this :loco:

Actually, she didn't want me to make peace with him, she wanted to cut his balls off for the remarks about our little girl, and believe me, if he came within her reach, she probably would. You know how crazy latin women can get!!!

Emily said:
lay off of me and billy and ill drop it...
im not a fucking groupie, say that again and ill tear you a new orifice myself....
and what internet tough girls do you know besides me? :tickled:

p.s. i didnt start the shit on thrax...
you did...
i just defended him and you had a fit...

I posted an email that Billy sent me, I didn't get on there and talk shit. It was the SAME exact post that started this thread off. Why did you have to defend him?

Emily said:
i <3 jellybeans...
you have any?

gimme gimme...
icon_razz.gif
!!! I've had a bag of Jelly Bellies in the back of my car for about 6 months (waiting for a special occasion, like me remembering they are back there :loco: ). Buy me a burger sometime, and they're yours.