Metal Sludge Hate Mail

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
I sent Metal Sludge an email. I guess they have a short temper since it appears they are on their last legs....

Anyway check this shit out. I figured they would have tossed this message in the dumpster. Some people can't take "honest" feedback....

----- Original Message -----
To: sludgemail@metal-sludge.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 12:52 AM
Subject: Sludgette for Feb 2004

[font=arial,helvetica]I found your choice for Sludgette of the month
to be a very poor one. What an arrogant female she is.
And what's the deal with the photos? One they aren't very flattering & Two
what a shameless attempt to get your attention. If a chick has only sent shots of her cupping "A" cup breasts, while wearing your Sludge Gear, that is pathetic.
What shit taste in tunes too. The only thing she has goin' for her is that she's a "casual" Pantera fan. I'm sure there were "better" choices for the Sludgette of the month right? Yes, even if she was some 400 Lbs. pig from Idaho. I mean the site has gone to shit over the last few months. What's the deal with the "four seasons" themes & the lack input by all the staff involved?! The Christmas theme was good for one time & then you took it too far. You guys probably just dump this email into your trash, but I'm just being honest here & that's more than I can say for most of the ass kissers that roam the site.
Try Harder. You have raised the bar too high & now you can't even meet the expectations of the die hards!
SIXXSWINE
[/font]
</I></I>

Subj:Re: Sludgette for Feb 2004Date:2/3/04 10:21:56 PM Pacific Standard TimeFrom: sludgemail@metal-sludge.com (Metal Sludge)

To: Sixxswine@aol.com

Shut the fuck up. If you don't like the site, don't fucking visit. You're the type of person who can never be pleased. We put up 20 Questions ever week now, we rip on Marq Torien with a classic rant, we update Reviews and Exposed, we put up Sludge Scans, and you still fucking cry. Now you're ripping on some chick because she's Sludgette of the month? You're the arrogant bitch. Metal Sludge has always done what WE wanted to do. Since day one. It's our page, it's our hobby, and if you don't like the party, you're free to leave. Your opinion means absolutely nothing to us, not because we don't value our Sludgeaholics opinions, but because you just have no clue. You're not being honest, you're just being stupid. You even manage to bitch about our themes? Yet I'm sure if the page always looked the same, you'd bitch about that. "You guys are fucking lazy, you used to have good themes and now you don't have anything up." Fuck off. Regardless, you'll keep coming back to our site over and over again because you have nothing better to do, Mr. Sixxswine. Thanks for being a fan.

Here's the reply I sent to thier email...

Wow. I didn't figure I would get a reply, much less the email read.
It's really sad that you had to stoop name calling. Though I'm not suprised by it at all. I also figured if I got response I would atleast get an articulate reply with some
"classic" one liners. I guess I really struck a nerve huh? You're right, it's your site & you're wrong about me "bitching" about the site. I have NEVER sent you guys a feedback email that had any negatives in it. You're right I will be back & you're wrong I have better things to do, I don't check back as often as I used to.
Sincerly,
SIXXSWINE

oooooohhhhh!they dont like you much do they?!?
naughty swine,mustnt go telling people home truths about thier web sites!!lol
i've never visited that site-i take it that its not a good idea to ask your opinion of it at the moment?lol

Seriously, though...this makes me think differently about them. I mean, as much as they can dish it out, they sure can't take it! No wonder people like Sebastian Bach (who I don't necessarily love, but they RIP on him all the time) can't stand them. Metal Sludge disses everyone on the planet but when somebody fires back they go ballistic. SWINE, the way your comment read to me was just that you were saying they could do better as they have in the past and the quality is slipping. That's it. I agree they have gone downhill EXCEPT for the 20 Questions with Lita Ford they had last week. That rocked. But you weren't even being rude, just saying, "Hey...you can do better". Then they fire back at you like you've just attacked everything they stood for. Geeeeeeeeeez. As much as they're calling rock stars pussies for not doing 20 questions, it looks like THEY are a buncha pussies themself who can't take a bit of criticism. Makes me lose a little respect for them, that's all. But BALDYBOY, the site may be worth a look if you've never seen it...just go to the archives...that's where all the good stuff is. www.metal-sludge.com
I only check them out on Tuesdays when the new 20 q's are posted....

It's all an act. I mean, they tear into all these bands all the time. What's sad about it, is that if you'd ask them what "metal" is they'd give you an answer like "Bulletboys." They were a "rock" band! I like that they have their "pussy list" yet they can't take any feedback. I didn't think that what I said was that bad was it?
With out the "rock" bands of the 80's they'd be nothing. I have checked out their message board & it's nothing like the real thing. The real thing being UM oldschool!
It's like some kind of pitbull flame board. The fact is, the site hasn't been the same over the last year they have become like the last season of the "Dukes of Hazzard," remember when they replaced Bo & Luke with Coy & Vance?

baldyboy said:
oooooohhhhh!they dont like you much do they?!?
naughty swine,mustnt go telling people home truths about thier web sites!!lol
i've never visited that site-i take it that its not a good idea to ask your opinion of it at the moment?lol
I give credit where credit is due. You can ask my opinion on anything & you will get an honest answer 99% of the time.

I don't know metal-sludge.com (and frankly after reading sixx's post I doubt I'll ever check it) it seems they have the same square mentality as the "luminaries" in metal-rules.com (where thankfully I was banned from)

Wyvern said:
I don't know metal-sludge.com (and frankly after reading sixx's post I doubt I'll ever check it) it seems they have the same square mentality as the "luminaries" in metal-rules.com (where thankfully I was banned from)
After launching a couple of "patriot" missiles up their ass & topping it off with a gasoline enema, I doubt they'll want to hear from me again...:p

Give em hell Sixx!!!

Other than the 20 questions, Metal Sludge is useless. It's is just about the image not the music. It reminds me of Metal Edge mag, it can be entertaining at times but over all just a waste of time.

They dont know jack shit about heavy metal anyway. They have reviews for bands like Limp Bizkit, Kid Rock and fucking Sum 41 :rolleyes:. One time one fucker wrote Sum 41 are metal cause they trash hotel rooms and fuck groupies. I hated that site from the first time I read it but you got to admit that the before pictures of bands that they have are funny.

I deleted the link to their site a long time ago. I think it's even worse now than when I first found it.

I´ve only been there a few times but it´s not my kind of thing. I do find it amusing how important your opinion was to warrant such a response yet they have the gall to comment how your opinion means nothing to them. It must have meant something or else they would have just ignored it like I do with the hatemails that are generated from people who hate my zine or what I write.