Sludge Poll

Sludge Exposed!

• I like it, I will keep going back.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I check it from time to time, it's alright.

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • I loath that site & it's days are numbered.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • I have heard of it, but I haven't ever checked it out.

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
In the last of weeks, Metal Sludge was exposed. It seems that the website was created by Stvie Rachelle who was the singer in the nothing band Tuff.
While I thought that it was, a member of Poison that ran the site...
Well, I guess I was close, huh?! Anyway, while the site has gotten really
lame over the last three years, it once was good comedy. Always poking fun at the 80's era bands, most were was are termed as "Hair Bands."
Now that the cat is out of the bag, I don't see the point of the site.
Not just because of the revelation of who the person behind the site, but they aren't doing anything fresh. Penis charts? Exposed? Now they are doing Back 4 More? The icing on the cake has to be Rachelle interviewing himself in Back 4 More. Truly whack! So I decided, to add yet another poll for you guys. I know this is yet another poll, this should be on the last poll.
Swine Polls. I'll add that one next time. Make your choice, I'm intersted in hearing what you have to say.
Peace,
SIXXSWINE

Never heard before of the site. But judging for your little review is not a place worth to check either.

Swine Polls. I like it, sounds sophisticated like those companies trying to figure it out who's going to play in the Oval office after November :D

Dunno Sixx. I'm not against polls, sometimes are very useful. I know lately some polls and some polls about polls had risen some eyebrows and brought some brimstone, but from my part I do like polls. I have found many in forums throughout the years and many are source of information and good clean discussion from the posters.

I am a metal music fan, but I just like to listen to music, watch concerts and post to message boards. I don't even know the name of all the members of many bands I listen to. I suppose I am more into the music itself (as well as being a musician) as opposed to being into the culture.

Bryant

Bryant said:
I am a metal music fan, but I just like to listen to music, watch concerts and post to message boards. I don't even know the name of all the members of many bands I listen to. I suppose I am more into the music itself (as well as being a musician) as opposed to being into the culture.

Bryant

Same hear, I often see post here with names and everyone answering them, and I feel stupid not having a clue who they are talking about...Than they mention the band they play in and all clears... I admit I often have to do a google search to search a name to join the conversation :oops:

I've been visiting Metal Sludge regularly for over 5 years.

What I like about it is that they don't let bands get away with bullshit. They call them on the things they say and do, and often put them in their place.

I am kind of disappointed that they "unmasked", but hey, c'est la vie!

I still check the site out pretty much every day.

Cheers!
:headbang::headbang::headbang:

I had been going to the site since Sept. '98, then over the last 2-3 years the site has gone to shit. They ran out of ideas & rehashed everything they had already done.
They used my reviews & remaned me, with some lame ass "80's glam" stage name.
The one review that I recall I write that they used was the one for Tribe of Judah...

carnut said:
Same hear, I often see post here with names and everyone answering them, and I feel stupid not having a clue who they are talking about...Than they mention the band they play in and all clears... I admit I often have to do a google search to search a name to join the conversation :oops:

Ha ha ha me too. I have done Yahoo searches myself for band members listed here.

Bryant