A vote for the Swine....

tedvanfrehley

Your Favorite Uncle
May 28, 2003
the bluegrass state
Visit site
I just had a great idea tonight. Since Swine has become the new king of all media...I think we should form the SIXXSWINE ARMY and all email metal sludge demanding that he be made SLUDGEAHOLIC of the Month for September!!!! If he doesn't then we will surround their headquarters and play KISS music...THE ELDER...for hours on end. Think about it...we all love the guy, but what do we really KNOW about him??? He posts and fills our minds and hearts with metallic glee, but we have never even seen the man or gotten to hear him interview and answer questions like "Which Rock Star Deserves a Smack In The Mouth and Why???" I would love to see this happen. Who's with me?????

SOLDIERS?!?!?!?!

Since I've been hanging out here I've noticed that my need to search for news has declined dramatically. That's thanks in large part to Sixx. I'm in!

Larry King, Oprah, Late Night, Sixxty Minutes.

Then governor, the congress, and next Sixx for president!

samswine.jpg

P.S I found this one and I though it's mean and American just like our Swine ;). I hope nobody find it offensive, if so please Hawk delete it.

Wyvern said:
Larry King, Oprah, Late Night, Sixxty Minutes.

Then governor, the congress, and next Sixx for president!

samswine.jpg

P.S I found this one and I though it's mean and American just like our Swine ;). I hope nobody find it offensive, if so please Hawk delete it.

Not offended at all. That a cool pic. I might save it for future use...