Bush Made The News

IT'S BUSH DAMMIT!!!!!!

BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH

:mad:

Not Ozzy, not Lemmy, BUSH!!!!!!!!

WTF!??!? were you even there???? it DID NOT almost cause a riot....i was there the whole night and saw the whole damn thing, the guy in the audience was being a dick and deserved what he got

Hey I just don´t understand it. Why would I, after having payed so many bucks, come up to the stage and start flipping someone off? I can tell you I am a musician and sometimes this happened to me. I know people who do it are assholes. Nothing left. I guess there must have been something more when John and the guys acted like that. I can´t get it and I´m waiting for the band´s explanation. Of course if they´re gonna explain it! (BTW, did Scott bother to say something about the cancelled recording, in tour diary from Chicago??) Peace.

Just wanted to clarify a few things here....

Lemmy is God.

Ozzy is the Devil.

Bush is President.

Anthrax is a rock band.

I'm Jeff. I once got in a fight at an Anthrax show.....

J

But you're wrong.

And no, Johnnie, Scott hasn't said anything about it, and fans at the Chicago show said it was way too short for it to be recorded and also they didn't mention it or try to hype up the crowd the way they would if they were recording.

Bush is not god there is no god. He is one of the best front men in Rock history. Lawyers suck if it was up to me I would skull fuck all of you (lawyers that is) in front of your children and wives. If you go to a metal or punk show and want to act like a dick to the band, you better be prepared to back your shit up. If this guy wants to sue, he is showing everyone what a piece of shit he is. Take a beating like a man you fucking pussy. I hate all these cock smokers that go to shows, stage dive, mosh, slam, get to drunk then get hurt and try to sue the band or venue!! fuck you I hope you get crabs! My humble opionon on this whole situation.. Take it or leave it I don't give a shit.
P.S What little I witnessed of Thrax at Roseland on Friday was awesome. To bad the fucking venue took its sweet ass time getting people in the door. If you do go to Roseland NYC and want to see the opening band get there really early!:)

First off...Lemmy is God :) Bush isnt quite God, he's just hot as shit (im a chick by the way)

Second...i didnt mean to sound pissed, Bush should have let it all go, though i am glad to see ha has the balls to do what he did...its just that the 'fight' DID NOT cause or almost cause a riot, there were one or two more incidents but nothing out of the ordinary for a metal show!

No one said it caused a riot, but the potential was there. It would have been really fucked up to miss Priest because Bush was "having a bad day" as he said after the pseudo-fight.

i thought someone said it almost caused a riot, like people were begining to get out of control as a result of the 'fight' bush was just having a shity day and lost it, he should have had more control, but hes only human, i probably would have dope the same thing in his place!

ANTHRAX vocalist John Bush was involved in a scuffle with a member of the audience at last night's gig at Nation in Washington D.C., where the group were performing as part of their ongoing US tour with JUDAS PRIEST. According to eyewitness reports, a person in the crowd had repeatedly flipped Bush off, causing the vocalist to throw down the mike and approach the front of the stage in order to confront the offending individual. As the band stopped playing and bassist Frank Bello joined the singer in shouting back at the troublemaker, Bush reportedly took a blow at the guy which may or may not have missed its intended target. Eventually the source of the problem was removed by security and ANTHRAX resumed their set, but not before Bush voiced his extreme displeasure at the preceding events in the form of an obscenity-laden barrage that was deemed by some as “unprofessional”. The rest of the show reportedly went off without incident.
Source: BLABBERMOUTH

Here you all go. This came from Wolvie's Metal News, so some of you might have seen this.
here's his link
http://www.angelfire.com/band2/wolvie/main.html

I definitely agree that he should have had more patience. I mean, is not like he's one of these whiny Fred Durst assholes who talks shit if Lame Biscuit doesn't headline a show.

John Bush is a legend who has two decades of performances under his belt and that I'm sure must have gone through the boos, the "you suck" and the "fuck you we came to see (fill the blank)" when Armored Saint were starting up, were unknown and opening for other bands. Whatever was bothering him that day must have been REALLY bad to make him go berzerk as he did.

I'm still an Anthrax fan, I just don't think was he did was right and I hope he addresses the situation.

there have been tons of things over the years that my band's do that i dont like....AXL ROSE! im a huge gnr fan, not to mention i love pantera and phil od'd a few months ago (didnt die...obviously) i mostly like the bands i like b/c of their music

Weave is so full of it. I was there, inches away from the guy and he never said anything about Belladonna. There is no lawsuit and even if there was, DC law is fucked up. The cops are all greased and the people who run Nations, and I know this for a fact, are well connected. They practically get away with murder there. There was nothing about Anthrax in either of our local papers. There was only one Judas Priest concert review in the Washington Post and that's it. And there was never any mention of them on the radio. How would you know about DC radio being in Queens anyway??? It's people like you, who start stupid rumours, that give us people who post in message boards every once in a while a bad name...like get a life????