John Bush Destroyer Club...

MEGAFAN71

Aug 23, 2003
Hello.....anthrax Metal Heads....im Going To Start A John Bush Destroyer Club....he Is With Out A Doubt The Best Metal Singer Today Or Ever.......ive Seen Rob Halford,bruce Dickinson,the Gay Guy From Queersryche,joey Belladonna And I Love Joey But What John Bush Did On Wednesday Night In Rochester N.y. And Has Been Doing On This Tour Is Not To Be Believed.....its Sick Over The Top,,,,,,,right Now There Is No One Who Can Touch Him And His Armored Saint Stuff Is Killer John Bush Is Now The New Metal God......every One Scream......john Bush...bush...bush....bush...........i Know Some Will Say Different But No Way Never John Is The Greatest Singer Of Our Time

I agree he's the best metal singer out there. Hand's down.
I'm listening to some Armored Saint. He sounds good with them too.
However, to me, it seems like he belts it out more on Anthrax. Anyone notice this?

MEGAFAN71 said:
Hello.....anthrax Metal Heads....im Going To Start A John Bush Destroyer Club....he Is With Out A Doubt The Best Metal Singer Today Or Ever.......ive Seen Rob Halford,bruce Dickinson,the Gay Guy From Queersryche,joey Belladonna And I Love Joey But What John Bush Did On Wednesday Night In Rochester N.y. And Has Been Doing On This Tour Is Not To Be Believed.....its Sick Over The Top,,,,,,,right Now There Is No One Who Can Touch Him And His Armored Saint Stuff Is Killer John Bush Is Now The New Metal God......every One Scream......john Bush...bush...bush....bush...........i Know Some Will Say Different But No Way Never John Is The Greatest Singer Of Our Time

I'll Be Honest With You, I Love His Music, I Do, I'm A John Bush Fan. For My Money, It Doesn't Get Any Better Than When He Sings "When A Man Loves A Woman"!