The New Singer, Who Should It Be???

I could kinda see a new album with Paul DiAnno going the way Exodus went with Tempo of the Damned and Testament with the Gathering. It would be the perfect blend of ATL and WCFYA. I just couldn't do Ripper Owens. Beyound Fear was awesome and I know he kinda came in for Iced Earth after vocals for most songs were laid down but he doesn't sound all to great on that one.

Ripper makes any band sound mediocre, great voice no charisma....

I haven't really logged into this sight much since the reunion. I totally think John would be the best choice, but can't blame him if he isn't intrested. Ripper would be the next best choice. IMO.

Well, it appears that John Bush, at least for the time being has opted to not return to the band. So, hopefully they can find SOMEONE! Maybe even someone from this thread??? There have been a lot of good suggestions, unfortunately, it seems Scott Ian doesn't read the board anymore. Too bad, maybe he could get some ideas here.

Phil Anselmo.

Yes I know he has Down and Superjoint Ritual but the guy gets around and spreads himself wide, he can manage an Anthrax tour and CD in amongst his usual year's work. He'd add a nice aggressive edge to the 'Thrax.

The reality of it is that they need an unknown guy, with his own style that's neither Belladonna nor Bush.

Justin timberlake - then they'd sell more than 50 albums. Plus they'd be on MTV and they could all pretend to be black and be really cool. I love that bit when they all grab their crotches and do funny hand movements with their other arm. That's good that is.

They could get J-Lo as well. That would be rad, man.

Or what about Gloria Estefan with some Miami sound machine chucked in - Latino thrash, with everyone having to have a mole tattooed on their face.