The New Singer, Who Should It Be???

Steve Souza (ZETRO), he has a great voice, actually without job
Phil Anselmo...one of my favourite singers!
Chuck Billy (but I think that Testament will record something...or not?)
or Kurt Brecht (DRI) he is cool

or some new guy who we don't even know

John Bush will be back in Anthrax!!!He is the best Anthrax singer ever,without a doubt!!!I'm so happy that Belladonna is out!!!!!!!!!!!And forget Ripper Owens.He is a good singer but not for Anthrax's style,plus I don't like his look.

I love Bush' voice and 3-4 Anthrax's albums with him, but I feel that most Anthrax Bush Era funs don't like thrash metal, and stuff with Joey. Don't you know that real Anthrax's style is stuff from 84 to 90? Not fucking Volume 8 !

I hope that Zetro will be new Anthrax's vocalist. Forget 'bout Sebastian Bach (gay) or David Coverdale because they propably think that "thrash metal" is the name of fruit.

I'm sorry if I've hurt somebody,

zetro?
you must be crazy.
i would hate to listen to that whinny voice of his.

toxic waltz and fabulous disaster is all i can take from him.

You don't like Tempo of the Damned???

Anthrax needs to be reborn in the vein of Exodus but I feel they'll go the Metallica route. Ugh.

What about this for a new singer. Drum roll, please....Scott Fuckin' Ian!!!! He's got a great voice. Now, I'm not sure about him tackling the old songs but he should sing on the new album.

You don't like Tempo of the Damned???

Anthrax needs to be reborn in the vein of Exodus but I feel they'll go the Metallica route. Ugh.

i took a listen at the time but it didn´t impress me as much as the new one, which i found great.

but i don´t think anthrax would do a metallica-fiasco. they are more intelligent than that.

It's ashame that the media called WCFYA a "comeback" and now all this BS is flying around. A comeback, then what?!

IF and I stress IF Anthrax had to continue on with a new singer, I pick Chuck Billy. The man would just eat whoever does not like him. And he could easily pull it off. And from what I understand, Chuck is cool with the Anthrax gang.

Chuck Billy, you are a God.

Although, still I agree that if it's not John, and it's not Joey, maybe call the project something else. Only thing is, I would miss the old Anthrax stuff a lot if they move on to another band. I would miss Joey's stuff and I would miss John's stuff.

yeah i agree which is just fuckin sad news. The band was amazing with both wcfya and the re union line up and now it looks like we now have nowt

If a "new" band is in the works I hope that they find some complete unknown with a sound all his own. Otherwise the poor fucker will never stand a chance with all the posters here. He will forever be compared to JB and JB.

I reckon there's too much money involved with a brand name like Anthrax for it to disappear just like that. It's the exact same reason Metallica is still called Metallica, and Exodus is still named Exodus. It's not just a name, it's an entire history that goes with it.

It's ashame that the media called WCFYA a "comeback" and now all this BS is flying around. A comeback, then what?!

IF and I stress IF Anthrax had to continue on with a new singer, I pick Chuck Billy. The man would just eat whoever does not like him. And he could easily pull it off. And from what I understand, Chuck is cool with the Anthrax gang.

Chuck Billy, you are a God.

Although, still I agree that if it's not John, and it's not Joey, maybe call the project something else. Only thing is, I would miss the old Anthrax stuff a lot if they move on to another band. I would miss Joey's stuff and I would miss John's stuff.

Chuck is right there with Souza in the Dublin thing, no way he's in for leftovers Trax