Anthrax Alive 2 Concert Kills!!!!

The DVD is killer,saw myself a few times sweating my balls off.Correct me if I'm wrong but wasnt the second song they played in Got The Time?I also saw they kept the Maiden skit in and cut A New Level.The crowd went nutz when they played ANL, woulda been cool to see that on the DVD.

Mouth4War said:
The DVD is killer,saw myself a few times sweating my balls off.Correct me if I'm wrong but wasnt the second song they played in Got The Time?I also saw they kept the Maiden skit in and cut A New Level.The crowd went nutz when they played ANL, woulda been cool to see that on the DVD.
SHIT! You are right! I forgot they slipped A New Level in there in the middle of I Am The Law. Yeah, they did play Got the Time at the show too. I was looking forward to seeing that one. They might have cut it because of Dan's guitar cutting out completly. Dan isnt on stage AT ALL for AIR. I remember seeing him disappear a few times during the show.

With a name like Bush we thought you would all be straight, but the way you guys bitch and moan, sounds more like you want to fuck him. Fags

johnnieCzech - biggest dick on here

nosferatunj said:
With a name like Bush we thought you would all be straight, but the way you guys bitch and moan, sounds more like you want to fuck him. Fags

hahahah

hmmmm.......but the stuff I heard from the DVD still rules! I will keep my judgement till I have it in my possesion but it might be the best live recording they have ever done!

nosferatunj said:

Fucking douchebag

JohnThrax said:
some of the solos were overdubbed, sorry to burst your bubble

DEF. I was standing right in front of Dan when his guitar cut out. At the actual show, there was NO LEADS for AIR. This is why, on the DVD, there is not a single shot of Dan untill the very last verse of the song. He had to leave the stage to fix his shit. Or punch out his rodie. Or both. o_O

Just watched teh DVD, fucking awesome.. wish Social and Got The Time were on there.....