Joey Belladonna!

jackson3124

Aug 29, 2005
www.darkmirroronline.com
I just want to say that even though people are always arguing on this board about who is better I have not ONCE heard Joey say anything that sounds selfish or bitter. Joey has said respectable things about bush and the same goes for bush towards joey. Joey is a class act he had the best personality(well along with frankie) when I met the whole band and he sounds fuckin as good as ever live. And as for the reunion I can honestly say when I saw anthrax together with the reunion lineup it was the most energetic I have seen em and I have seen em two other times with bush. And Joey puts on an excellent show! Even if you guys like bush better you gotta admit joey is class act and a great frontman!:headbang:

I agree. In fact, I've always mentioned him when saying I prefer Bush. Joey seems like a really cool & genuine guy who is very happy to be where he is. Indeed he has been paying his dues over the last decade, but he doesn't seem to have a chip on his shoulder about it or a bad attitude. This makes the reunion 'pill' much easier to swallow, so to speak. It's a lot easier to cheer on a guy like Joey seems to be.

joey belladonna does seem cool. this shit has been said and im sure is getting old, but i still think the bush era needs to return. i saw anthrax perform for the last time in the us with bush for the dimebag memorial show in chicago, goddamn did they rip!! i already came to the show ready for anthrax to be the only band worth a fuck, but they seriously tore shit up, showing the weak ass nu-metallers how its supposed to be done.

jackson3124 said:
I just want to say that even though people are always arguing on this board about who is better I have not ONCE heard Joey say anything that sounds selfish or bitter. Joey has said respectable things about bush and the same goes for bush towards joey. Joey is a class act he had the best personality(well along with frankie) when I met the whole band and he sounds fuckin as good as ever live. And as for the reunion I can honestly say when I saw anthrax together with the reunion lineup it was the most energetic I have seen em and I have seen em two other times with bush. And Joey puts on an excellent show! Even if you guys like bush better you gotta admit joey is class act and a great frontman!:headbang:

:worship: Joey RULES!!! He seems like a SUPER nice guy, and he's definitley a class act all the way! HE DEFINITLEY DOSEN'T deserve the shit that some people talk about him. Belladonna :headbang:

Reactions: n0tmanthrax
BLAK2TH said:
joey belladonna does seem cool. this shit has been said and im sure is getting old, but i still think the bush era needs to return. i saw anthrax perform for the last time in the us with bush for the dimebag memorial show in chicago, goddamn did they rip!! i already came to the show ready for anthrax to be the only band worth a fuck, but they seriously tore shit up, showing the weak ass nu-metallers how its supposed to be done.

Fuck yes! I was there and I agree! Anthrax ruled the night! Every song was great.

jdelpi said:
Joey is a great guy and a great singer. No doubt about that.
I agree. Always liked joey. Great guy to meet. The whole band for that matter, past and present..........and past.........whatever.:D

Yeah man, I was watching Alive 2 and Joey seemed like such a nice cool fucking guy that it made me think about all the dickheads here that were talking mad shit about him.. He really doesn't deserve it... And he sounds better than ever these days...

He's one of the reasons i started listening to anthrax. The voice,the charisma,the way he leads the band live. The guy is good.
Im going to get shit for saying this but in my opinion John has nothing on Joe.

I agree, plus didnt Joey come into the anthrax auditions and break out Journey? Fuck yeah no one can touch steve perry bitches!:headbang: Ha ha, seriously though Joey's the man and the fact that he was influenced by other stuff besides metal makes his voice very unique and cool. He has a much more distinguishable voice than Bush.

When I first met Joey on the P.O.T. tour he went out of his way to please the fans, and was cool as hell. I just met him again a few weeks ago and he still is such a down-to-earth nice guy, always smiling and happy to sign stuff/pose for pics, talk politics, etc...

Spidey138 said:
When I first met Joey on the P.O.T. tour he went out of his way to please the fans, and was cool as hell. I just met him again a few weeks ago and he still is such a down-to-earth nice guy, always smiling and happy to sign stuff/pose for pics, talk politics, etc...

I kinda bumped into Joey and Dan prior to the Oxfored, England gig this summer, and they were both utterly super cool people! I've always been impressed particularly by Joey and how cool he is with the history of what happened to him - if you read his past interviews he always gives a short answer to the questions about his departure before moving onto what he was doing then...the epitome of dignity and professional attitude.

i think it says it all when the best insult bashers can come up with is that his hair is a bit big...*sheesh* these nu-skool kids eh? Don't they say the darndest things ?

"Who out there gives a flying fuck about skools?"

I do.

:headbang:

Carcassian said:
i think it says it all when the best insult bashers can come up with is that his hair is a bit big...*sheesh* these nu-skool kids eh? Don't they say the darndest things ?

Fucking right it does!! It makes me laugh, when I read the bashing comments so called "metal fans" make about Joey. I always thought apart from the music, metal was about being yourself and saying fuck you to trends and what's popular. Which is exactly what Joey's about! I'm sure the guy could care less if he's considered hip or cool, and that to me is metal! :kickass:

Joey is cool in my book. A bit of a corn ball but definitly a class act. Back in the day of the big three or was it four Anthrax was always my favorite just cause they had a front man who could sing not scream such heavy tunes. Not that I don't love those other bands I just preferd the vocals by JB.