Anthrax Alive 2 Concert Kills!!!!

didn't Dan's wireless cut out during the one lead break in AIR?? I'm pretty sure it did - I remember looking at him and hearing absolutley nothing coming out of him while he looked kinda pissed. What did they do? Patch in a guitar later or some shit? Jesus tittyfucking Christ why don't I shut my fucking mouth and wait till I get the DVD and then start talking? So what? You wanna fight about it?

While some sit here and cry that Bush isn't in the band, I am going to order this shit online right now!!! It sounds like it is going absolutely killer!! GO ANTHRAX!!!!!!!!! You guys can go jack off to your John Bush posters.. It is pretty funny how you can be such bitches about the band that wrote and recorded all the Anthrax classics that made the band what it is...

This album fucking rocks! Best live album put out by them. You know all u newbs and john bush goers...You wouldnt of seen john bush if joey wasnt ever in the band....

Cheers,
Metalthrasher

MetalThrasher442 said:
This album fucking rocks! Best live album put out by them. You know all u newbs and john bush goers...You wouldnt of seen john bush if joey wasnt ever in the band....

Cheers,
Metalthrasher

And we probably wouldn't be seeing Belladonna or maybe even Anthrax now if Bush wasn't in the band.

Anyways, I picked up the Alive 2 DVD today and it kicks ass. I was right in front of Dan at this show and can see myself and my friends in the DVD. I haven't had the time to watch the whole thing yet but i'm pretty sure they cut out some of the stuff they did , like the little bits New Level and Running Free. Anyways i'm looking forward to seeing them again on Oct 4th at Northern Lights.

Alive 2 sounds fucking amazing! I'll get the DVD tomorrow.
So far this here thread hasn't become a John vs. Joey thread. This isn't about that.
This is about ANTHRAX. If you want to boycott the band because John (whom I prefer on vocals) isn't on the release, go ahead. Your loss.
If you love this reunion gig but boycotted the band when John Bush joined, that's your loss too.
All Anthrax is better than the other bullshit put out these days. Alive 2 and No Hit Wonders both sound great.
If you're a sincere Anthrax fan, you'd have these new releases along with the Bush era kick-ass releases.
Anthrax fans... As Mike Muir from ST said, "If you're not now, you never were."

Hell yeah I gave away a copy of this on my radio show and played AIR and Bring the Noise and Caught in a Mosh remaster off anthrology! Good shit! I get the anthrology dvd in the mail tomorrow! :headbang: I just get more and more into the live album everytime I listen!

t-rave said:
picked up the Alive 2 cd and dvd today ( sam goody)..sounding awesome...

but...

the packaging..while good....sucks in that the alive and greatest hits packages look too damn similar and I had to double check whether I had the Alive 2 or No Hit wonders set a couple times....

Edit: getting into the cd...Joey is Killing!!!! AIR is just ....killer

Danny sounds excellent too...the solos are finally RIGHT!!!! ( Not knocking Crook or Cagg..it's just they were either skipping lead breaks or changing the solos for the worse in my opinion)

this is easily the best 'Thrax live disc....... awesome sound quality

some of the solos were overdubbed, sorry to burst your bubble

ThraxDude said:
If you're a sincere Anthrax fan, you'd have these new releases along with the Bush era kick-ass releases.
Anthrax fans... As Mike Muir from ST said, "If you're not now, you never were."

So being a fan necessarily mean that you must buy every shit a band puts out, even though it's a 100th version of the same thing? I won't boycott it but at the same time I decided just not to put my cash on it. I could care less about No Hit Wonders, "the most comprehensive" best of, which I already have every song of. And it's not about Bush really, I don't think I'd buy another Bush era best of if there was nothing new. As for the live album, I heard those two cuts and the band sounds the same as on MOMD and TGOTE, maybe a bit better, and Joey's powerless falsetto sounds the same as on Live: The Island Years. So once again, nothing new.
Or do you think Pearl Jam fans should buy all their official bootlegs, which is about...I don't know, shitloads, and at least they play different set each night.

He probably would.....I never liked any of that grunge shit including the gurnge sound ANTHRAX had in 1993-98...

Anyway I agree with Johnny that the best offs CD doesn;t interest me at all, I already have all that shit...I love to have the DVD though...modern day recordings of old classics plus the get the whole visual spectacle/energy which the ANTHRAX shows of 2005 stand for!

Jockthrax said:
Johnnie!
Pearl Jam???? There's no need to bring them into the argument. Although Eddie Vedder does agree that John Bush is the far superiour vocalist/frontman....

Did he say that? I mentioned them just because it's the only band I know that has released too many live CDs.

johnnieCzech said:
So being a fan necessarily mean that you must buy every shit a band puts out, even though it's a 100th version of the same thing? I won't boycott it but at the same time I decided just not to put my cash on it. I could care less about No Hit Wonders, "the most comprehensive" best of, which I already have every song of. And it's not about Bush really, I don't think I'd buy another Bush era best of if there was nothing new. As for the live album, I heard those two cuts and the band sounds the same as on MOMD and TGOTE, maybe a bit better, and Joey's powerless falsetto sounds the same as on Live: The Island Years. So once again, nothing new.
Or do you think Pearl Jam fans should buy all their official bootlegs, which is about...I don't know, shitloads, and at least they play different set each night.
This needs to be said, thanks Johnnie. The band sounds kick-ass, especially Charlie, to me, but overall I'm not that impressed. I've just listened to 2 Evils again and I dig that quite a lot; at this point, I'm really getting fucking sick of these songs. This is over-fucking-saturation. Why not play Imitation of Life? Skeletons? Discharge? Fucking One World? Horror of it all?? Jesus...

I must say that on Be all end all Dans solo is weak compared to Rob's TGOTE's... my daughter listened to it and pointed that out to me last night!!!!!!!

thraxx said:
I must say that on Be all end all Dans solo is weak compared to Rob's TGOTE's... my daughter listened to it and pointed that out to me last night!!!!!!!
Finally someone says it! Thanks thraxx!