The New Singer, Who Should It Be???

I've read some interesting choices so far! Paul Di'Anno, Chuck Billy, DAVID COVERDALE???:lol:
Don't get me wrong, Coverdale's voice is awesome, but...

If a "new" band is in the works I hope that they find some complete unknown with a sound all his own. Otherwise the poor fucker will never stand a chance with all the posters here. He will forever be compared to JB and JB.

It does not even matter. He would just be compared to others anyway, most of the people on this board are heartless when it comes to things like this. "He can't hit Belladonna's high's, he does not have Bush's rasp."

Whoever were to take the potential job would be walking into a shooting range. Wheather they were a new talent or someone already in the biz.

Exodus recovered greatly from a loss of singer, I hope Anthrax can do the same.

Do any of the road crew sing?! :loco:

I reckon there's too much money involved with a brand name like Anthrax for it to disappear just like that. It's the exact same reason Metallica is still called Metallica, and Exodus is still named Exodus. It's not just a name, it's an entire history that goes with it.

Then again, there are tons of people that will never give anthrax a chance no matter who you get as vocalist mostly due to all the decision making they have made over the years.

I am leaning towards gettings someone new at singer, starting a new project but NOT following any of the current trends just to finally pick up the quick buck

I think the only real choice here is to just get some unknown guy and hold try outs or something. Otherwise, just call it quits. You guys had a hell of a career.

I could kinda see a new album with Paul DiAnno going the way Exodus went with Tempo of the Damned and Testament with the Gathering. It would be the perfect blend of ATL and WCFYA. I just couldn't do Ripper Owens. Beyound Fear was awesome and I know he kinda came in for Iced Earth after vocals for most songs were laid down but he doesn't sound all to great on that one.