Bush rumored to be done with the band???

God it's so funny how everyone is taking this rumor mill to heart. Even die hards who I thought had enough sense to know better are crying in there cheerios over this. Pathetic.

GregadetH said:
God it's so funny how everyone is taking this rumor mill to heart. Even die hards who I thought had enough sense to know better are crying in there cheerios over this. Pathetic.

Don't just make a blanket statement like that. People are concerned is all, and some are taking it over the top a bit. All I want is for Scott to come out and say, "You fuckin morons, Bush isn't leaving." so everyone can go on about their business.

poorchoiceofwords said:
Don't just make a blanket statement like that. People are concerned is all, and some are taking it over the top a bit. All I want is for Scott to come out and say, "You fuckin morons, Bush isn't leaving." so everyone can go on about their business.

Concerned? Isn't there sumthing else in ppls lives in need of more concern than this? It's a band. And a hangers-on band at that. I love 'em, but fuckin' a already - it's not sumthin' to be concerned about.

GregadetH said:

it just shows how much the current band means to them/me dude.

GregadetH said:
Concerned? Isn't there sumthing else in ppls lives in need of more concern than this? It's a band. And a hangers-on band at that. I love 'em, but fuckin' a already - it's not sumthin' to be concerned about.

YOU seem pretty concerned about people's concern or lack of concern of other things. And no, there is nothing else I am more concerned about than your concern for people's concern or lack of other concerns.

jdelpi said:
YOU seem pretty concerned about people's concern or lack of
concern of other things. And no, there is nothing else I am more concerned about than your concern for people's concern or lack of other concerns.

hahah... I'm concerned that I got vertigo from reading that.
At least Bono isn't leaping up at me going "YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH."

YOU seem pretty concerned about people's concern or lack of concern of other things. And no, there is nothing else I am more concerned about than your concern for people's concern or lack of other concerns.

This concern for all is truly concerning, especially when it concerns so many of us who are truly concerned about these rumors, that have us all concerned!

Ok guys, I have to say this... And I am not saying that I am right, or that I know anything, but just check it for a second.

Dan Spitz is fucking crazy. We all know it. He even knows it. He is, without doubt, one of the most kick-ass lead players from the Thrash days, but he is a fucking loon. It wouldn't even surprise me if HE is buying into these rumors as much as we are, and that is why he decided to announce his "comeback" as being in the near future. I love the guy as a player, but I trust nothing of what he says. However if I ever need my watch fixed I know who to call.

Joey himself said he has no clue what is going on. Maybe he is saying that to create hype, maybe he does not really know, and maybe he is obliged to keeping his mouth shut like we all think Scott and Charlie are. But if that were true, wouldn't saying "I don't know what's going on yet" be saying too much? I mean, that is more than we have heard from Scott and Charlie.

Frank Bello. Nobody has heard a damn word out of him. Last I heard he was on tour with Helmet's comeback CD. We never got an official statement from him or Scott and Charlie about his leaving anthrax. Keep in mind this happened less than a year ago. Nobody has even interviewed the guy about this supposed "reunion" as far as I know. So they kick him out to have a "reunion" a year later? Does he even know about this yet? I want Bello back in this band ASAP but the way I understand it (remember the audio interview with Bush?) he wanted a break to explore his playing with other people. A year is hardly enough time to do this. He's played some shows with Helmet, big woop, he's better then they are. I bet you when Bello split, he wasn't thinking "sure I'll come back in a year for a reunion tour."

And I hate to add this last bit but Scott is BITTER. He talks about old band mates as if they were sworn enemies. And hey, maybe some shit went down and he has every reason in the world to hate them, who am I to judge? My point is - have you heard the shit Scott says about Spitz and Joey? Because it's not nice, non of it. I have not heard him talk any shit about Bello, but I think we all know that Bello will be back someday and his reasons for leaving are being seen as "temporary."

Like I said, this is just my speculation. I just think that everyone is jumping to conclusions, and sure, a lot of us are going to end up saying "I told you so" but a lot of us will end up being wrong becuse nobody knows what the fuck is going on. We should just chill untill Scott and Charlie BOTH have something to say about this. Otherwise we are just jerking eachother off.

One last thing - I her Sabbath AND Maiden are headlining ozzfest this year, so the "Among the Living" lineup would go over just fine there. Lots of old heads are gonna be at Ozzfest this year, I bet more than ever. If only they got Priest again.... Sabbath, Priest, Maiden and Anthrax..... Drooooooooolll

jdelpi said:

Holy shit! He underlined "YOU" in all caps.:erk:

Why then does it concern you that you may go so far as to specualte my level of concern for the concern that others show in this thread. And then to underline and caps me in your reply? Well sir, that concerns me greatly.:Smug:

Is this b/c I called them a hangers-on band?:D

whats up with that chick coach at Fresno state?? Her names Stacy Johnson-Klein. She is kind of a babe but messed up or something.

I thought this was a good spot to put this cuz of all the traffic, also cuz we all know something is up with thrax, but don't know exactly what so lets talk about hot chicks

Thrillho said:
Dan Spitz is fucking crazy. We all know it. He even knows it. He is, without doubt, one of the most kick-ass lead players from the Thrash days, but he is a fucking loon. It wouldn't even surprise me if HE is buying into these rumors as much as we are, and that is why he decided to announce his "comeback" as being in the near future. I love the guy as a player, but I trust nothing of what he says. However if I ever need my watch fixed I know who to call.

Haahaaaha I just pictured Dans whole thing.
He comes on here, sees rumours and automatically thinks "its true!!".

Has never even heard a word from Scott or Charlie.

Immediatley hits the gym and starts pumping iron.

Gets a website rolling the next day.......... talkin MAD Shit!!

Drinks protien shakes, gets pumped......... and gets denied. Hahaha......

:erk: sorry