Reformed Anthrax Playing Download UK

El Diablo Fantastico

Look Up! Look Up!!!
Mar 15, 2005
Herts, England
http://www.downloadfestival.co.uk/news/index.asp

"Reformed legends Anthrax and MC5 will play their only UK festival dates of 2005 at this year’s Download – and there are loads more bands just added.

The recently revived Anthrax – featuring the original line-up of Joey Belladonna, Scott Ian, Frankie Bello, Charlie Benante and Dan Spitz – join Black Sabbath on Saturday’s Ozzfest stage. Bowling For Soup and Alter Bridge will play lower down the bill."

Well... I'm going, anyone else?

Anthrax play festival with classic line up...... Megadeth play festival with 'WHO THE F8@K ARE THEY' line up...interesting.

got to admit I'm way out of the loop with all things Anthrax related and I'm astonished at whats happened, but I'm now willing to go to Download and sit through the tat just to see this.....

I know this must have been discussed to death but to save me trawling through the posts...Is this line up for good or just a celebration of Among the Living before Bush and co return??

Cheers and:wave: to all the regs that Knew me from a year or so ago.......

Bodylouseuk said:
Anthrax play festival with classic line up...... Megadeth play festival with 'WHO THE F8@K ARE THEY' line up...interesting.

got to admit I'm way out of the loop with all things Anthrax related and I'm astonished at whats happened, but I'm now willing to go to Download and sit through the tat just to see this.....

I know this must have been discussed to death but to save me trawling through the posts...Is this line up for good or just a celebration of Among the Living before Bush and co return??

Hey Bodylouseuk! Long time no hear!:wave::headbang:

Bodylouseuk said:

Good point, not only do Megadeth play their "last ever UK show", they play it with a "Who the F8@k are they?" lineup of session guys and play on the indie day too!

I've never seen Megadeth so I'll have to make the effort to get down to the stage.

Keith Would said:
Good point, not only do Megadeth play their "last ever UK show", they play it with a "Who the F8@k are they?" lineup of session guys and play on the indie day too!

I've never seen Megadeth so I'll have to make the effort to get down to the stage.

It's just crazy that they're playing the indie day. I mean, it's fine if you like Feeder and Garbage and bands like that, but I'd be going down there that day just to see Megadeth. Oh well... I'll just hang around the campsite for most of that day, like what I did last year when Slipknot and such were playing.

Bodylouseuk said:

Oh I remember,

How's it going mang!

Good 2 see you

AugDawg