SOWN LINE UP OR WCFYA LINE UP?

gerardomosh

May 9, 2006
SOWN the best record ever!

dan spitz,scott ian,frank bello,charlie benante and john bush THE BEST LINEUP EVER!:headbang: :kickass:

Both great albums, but I think Rob C. has better tone and energy than Spitz, plus, I can't stand Spitz as a person, every interview I read makes me want to jump through my computer and open hand slap him in the face.

Both great albums, but I think Rob C. has better tone and energy than Spitz, plus, I can't stand Spitz as a person, every interview I read makes me want to jump through my computer and open hand slap him in the face.

Agree. That's why I voted for the WCFYA line-up.

Spitz is annoying but his playing is way more powerful. It would be nice to see the SOWN lineup move on (hopefully partially satisfying new school and old school), but I have a feeling they're going to screw Spitz over for no reason.

Since there's no point in arguing over John or Joey anymore, lets debate which was the better Bush line up. hahaha.
Since WCFYA is my favorite Anthrax album I have to say WCFYA.

If we're just going on favorite albums, I vote for the Volume 8 lineup :kickass:

Honestly, with Joey gone, I can't see Dan sticking around, for the same reasons as before. With the comments Rob made, I don't know if he'll be back or not either.

Despite me preferring SOWN to WCFYA, I don't think I can credit or blame Dan or Rob. I don't have a strong preference one way or the other in terms of playing ability or what was added to the music, but Rob has a better stage presence, and he's a great producer.

I would have to say WCFYA. Rob I think, as a player, person, producer, is just better. Spitz is definatley a great player, and I enjoy his work, but, I don't think it is as good. Not to mention I get the vibe that Charlie wrote or at least helped write a lot of Dan's leads. If you compare Charlie's leads on the Bush era records, they sound a lot like some of Dan's - style wise. Just speculation, I am not trying to start a rumor!

I don't think Charlie played guitar in the early days, he learned more towards the end of the Joey days or even Stomp 442 days (I can't remember whether it was around POT or Stomp)...so I don't think he could take credit for Dan's lead work.

I don't think Charlie played guitar in the early days, he learned more towards the end of the Joey days or even Stomp 442 days (I can't remember whether it was around POT or Stomp)...so I don't think he could take credit for Dan's lead work.

I'm sure Charlie has been playing guitar since the mid eighties at least. Being a musician, you fuck with your other band members' gear when no one's around. Well, I heard a rumour that Charlie is going to take over as lead guitarist for Anthrax and Vinnie will take over on drums with Bush coming back to sing. Oh wait, no. I just made that up. Ha Ha Ha. A man can dream, can't he?

I'm sure Charlie has been playing guitar since the mid eighties at least. Being a musician, you fuck with your other band members' gear when no one's around. Well, I heard a rumour that Charlie is going to take over as lead guitarist for Anthrax and Vinnie will take over on drums with Bush coming back to sing. Oh wait, no. I just made that up. Ha Ha Ha. A man can dream, can't he?

That's why Joey quit. They wanted him to play drums at the new album, instead of singing. :lol: