Crane has a strong voice and have presence of a good frontman!!!:headbang:

HE IS THE PERFECT SINGER FOR ANTHRAX!!!:kickass:

frank bello
scott ian
charlie benante
rob caggiano
Whitfield Crane

KICKASS LINE UP!!:worship:

I am concerned about the guys finding a singer who can not only deliver new material, but pull of older material. If Anthrax has to get another new singer (I am hoping for Bush too, but we'll see) I don't want to go to a show and be let down. Whoever they get better be able to pull off classics from BOTH older eras of the band. And I think that's asking a lot from someone.

Time will tell!

Whoever they get better be able to pull off classics from BOTH older eras of the band. And I think that's asking a lot from someone.
I don't think that's asking too much, but I'm sure it won't be a problem. They'll get someone who's up to it!

Whitfield Crane would be an awesome singer for any band to have, I just don't think his style would fit the older Anthrax material. He's currently in the process of recording an album with the band Another Animal which is made up of Shannon Larkin, Robbie Merill, and Tony Rombola of Godsmack, as well as former Godsmack/Dropbox guitarist Lee Richards.

I don't think Whit Crane would be interested in Anthrax. It's not his style.

If you're thinking of his ugly kid joe connections, don't forget the guy did a stint with Life of Agony, that ex-machine head guitarist band (Medicine, was it?) and has appeared with Motorhead.

Personally, I think he'd be fucking awesome.

Really.