"Original" line-up to play Sweden Rock..

Feb 28, 2005
Oslo, Norway
Hello! I'm a new member on this board, and I thought I'd jump right in and contribute to the chaos: Sweden Rock (a festival in southern Sweden) has announced that Anthrax will play there this summer with the following line-up:
"Anthrax 2005: Joey Belladonna (sång), Scott Ian (gitarr), Dan Spitz (gitarr), Frank Bello (bas) och Charlie Benante (trummor)" If you read Swedish, you can check it out at http://www.swedenrock.com/frameset.cfm
About me: I'm from Norway, I've been a fan since I saw Anthrax live for the first time in 1990, when they were supporting Iron Maiden on the POT tour... I've seen them twice since, on the SOWN tour and on the WCFYA tour... So what do I prefer? Old school? New school? Well, my four fav anthrax albums are ATL, POT, SOWN and WCFYA, so you can say I like the best of both worlds... Having seen both line-ups, though, and having been very excited over Anthrax's direction since WCFYA, I'm not too happy about this "reunion" thing... It feels like they're now doing exactly what they've been dissing Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons for doing with Kiss... I think it's a bad move... (but I'll probably go see them anyway) :)

DR