What happened to John Bush

ian172

New Metal Member
Jul 14, 2005
Seen Anthrax about 6 times over the past15/16 years,first time was on the Among the Living tour in the UK when Testament supported them,Nov 87.
Last time was when Bush sung on the SOWN tour in the UK,since then i bought Stomp 442 and thtas it untill now when i just bought Volume 8 and WCFYA.
I really like the Bush albums and think apart from Among and POT he is much better and the band seem better with him in the JB.
Anyhow what is going on now with Joey back in the thrax,i though it would have been better has i am an old skool thrasher (long hair still and the like) but no i way prefer Bush singing.
And after seeing highlights on UK TV with Joey singing they seem really weak.
What happened with Bush,has he left,been kicked out or what?

Ian

dont yawn guys thats rude!!!!....drops off.....where am i!!! nah man they are doing a reunion tour whihc is sayd to be temporary but nobody knows whats going on. my guess is that in about a year from now bush era anthrax will reunite. but really you should check out the reunion if you get the chance man, it was awesome.

Thrash fiend said:
dont yawn guys thats rude!!!!....drops off.....where am i!!! nah man they are doing a reunion tour whihc is sayd to be temporary but nobody knows whats going on. my guess is that in about a year from now bush era anthrax will reunite. but really you should check out the reunion if you get the chance man, it was awesome.

In about a year you reakon?? - shit I really hope it's not that long.....

ian172 said:
Seen Anthrax about 6 times over the past15/16 years,first time was on the Among the Living tour in the UK when Testament supported them,Nov 87.
Last time was when Bush sung on the SOWN tour in the UK,since then i bought Stomp 442 and thtas it untill now when i just bought Volume 8 and WCFYA.
I really like the Bush albums and think apart from Among and POT he is much better and the band seem better with him in the JB.
Anyhow what is going on now with Joey back in the thrax,i though it would have been better has i am an old skool thrasher (long hair still and the like) but no i way prefer Bush singing.
And after seeing highlights on UK TV with Joey singing they seem really weak.
What happened with Bush,has he left,been kicked out or what?

Ian

Oh, a newie that isn´t here to troll! Welcome! We don´t know what´s up with Bush, we´re not sure if the guys in Anthrax have descided to keep this line-up after the reuinon-tour ends.

Sorry to be the voice of reason, but if the $$$$$$$$$$$$$ adds up after this tour, then the decision will be pretty easy.

Can't say as I'd blame them though. Maybe they can finally call the Bush band something other than ANTHRAX and have 2 bands? As crazy as it sounds, it would probably work.

call the Bush band something other than ANTHRAX and have 2 bands?

Anthrax and Antwax

or they could go the route of Kiss and have Bush pretend he is Joey and Rob pretend to be Danny--wait didnt they do that on TGOTE?

I think a year sounds about right. They are still planning to do the US tour, plus the rumor has it there will be a record with the old line up. That's all fall to tour, all winter/spring to record/summer to tour again.

Unless they release a new album and then don't do a tour to support it like SOME bands I know!

Jack Sabbath said:
John is now running a back, sack n crack waxing emporium in Malaysia, says he wont be returning..
You can go ahead and think it's funny now......