bush vs donna

HAHAHHAH Yeah just saw that at Dynamo.....

and stating "of course Bush is better" is just as dumbass as you accuse others off, you state your OPINION as a mere fact which of course it is not!

DiscipleOfThePit said:
I thought SOWN was their highest selling album?

It could have been because Elektra, their record label at that time, pushed SOWN massively - but I think the following tour was already a disappointment crowd-wise.

johnnieCzech said:
if you keep postings threads like these, you´ll give the dumb asses the opportunity they want.
Of course Bush is better, but why do we always have to argue about this.

Strange.... everyone who disagrees with Bush being and looking like a "thrasher" is a dumbass?

18.gif

I'm not gonna say I like Bush or Joey better. I really have nothing against Bush, I just think Anthrax is alot better with Joey..... I never liked their sound once Joey was gone. I did see them on the SOWN tour and it was a good show. I am glad Joey is back....

spacebeer said:
HAHAHHAH Yeah just saw that at Dynamo.....

and stating "of course Bush is better" is just as dumbass as you accuse others off, you state your OPINION as a mere fact which of course it is not!

Did I call YOU a dumb ass? I actually don´t think you are but there are other "old schoolers". But anyway, if the shoe fits...:loco:

bush and belladonna are totally different ive been a fan since day one however i think that bush is the far superior singer,even on "gote".i always maintained that the old stuff would benefit frm bush's vocals and it does-besides im goin to download at donnington and the last thing i need is belladonna wearing the feathers and doin rain dances -it dont need any encouragement to piss down in blighty heheh!!!!!!!!!!

johnnieCzech said:
Danny and Joey didn´t have any real influence on that. Had they kept them in the band all the time, they would be playing for 10 people now.

I don't think so. Are Iron Maiden playing for 10 people now that they have Bruce back in the band? I don't think so!

is it just me, or is this a 'Im more metal than you' competition? which is bullshit. like people who hate metallica since the black album. funny how many people slag em off for selling out, then sing along with NEM. ive seen it first hand!
Anyway, the belladonna supporters seem to be saying : I am the Biggest Metal Fan Ever and wont listen to anything that isnt METAL! (which is funny, cos i always thought that belladona wouldnt sound out of place in a bon jovi tribute bad) where as bush supporters seem to listen to the music and appreciate the better musician.
Does this tread make sense? im tired and just babbling

stomp224 said:
is it just me, or is this a 'Im more metal than you' competition? which is bullshit. like people who hate metallica since the black album. funny how many people slag em off for selling out, then sing along with NEM. ive seen it first hand!
Anyway, the belladonna supporters seem to be saying : I am the Biggest Metal Fan Ever and wont listen to anything that isnt METAL! (which is funny, cos i always thought that belladona wouldnt sound out of place in a bon jovi tribute bad) where as bush supporters seem to listen to the music and appreciate the better musician.
Does this tread make sense? im tired and just babbling

What is NEM? I hate Metallica Because I hate Hetfield and Ulrich! Haven't listened to them since Master of Puppets. And They did Sell Out! Long Live Burton's Memory.

Nothing Else Matters. and metallica 'selling out' helped metal survie that little bit longer. if no band did what they did metal would not be released on major record labels like it is now and we'd do all our CD purchasing thru black and white, cheap looking mail order catalogs.
it may be exaggerated, but the millions of 'non metal' fans metallica converted went out and bought more metal, is that a bad thing? or should the metal scene of been happy with not making any money (it is a JOB, after all).
anyway, rant over its time for tea!