Small article quoting John Bush.

DELIRI0US N0MAD

Aftermath..Shades of Hell
Aug 5, 2005
Nothing really new, but I found this on another site.

http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/article.asp?ID=8869&type=NWS

--------------

Anthrax's new plans

11 Oct 2005 John Bush on Joey

Voice of Anthrax, John Bush, has spoken out about being 'replaced' by his predecessor, Joey Belladonna. Bush said that the original plan was for a reunion tour with both vocalists. The tour went on without Bush becuase he said he wasn't interested.

"At one time, I had been willing to tour with Joey, but now everything is different," Bush says. "It just wasn't in my heart. I figured I had been in this band 12 and a half years, and we felt positive about what we had done, and we all thought our last album, 'We've Come for You All', was the best record we'd made together. So I just wanted to move forward and do another album."

"I look at it as it's over. The last thing I want to do is say, 'Hey, I'll be here if you want me.'"

DELIRI0US N0MAD said:
Nothing really new, but I found this on another site.

http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/article.asp?ID=8869&type=NWS

--------------

Anthrax's new plans

11 Oct 2005 John Bush on Joey

Voice of Anthrax, John Bush, has spoken out about being 'replaced' by his predecessor, Joey Belladonna. Bush said that the original plan was for a reunion tour with both vocalists. The tour went on without Bush becuase he said he wasn't interested.

"At one time, I had been willing to tour with Joey, but now everything is different," Bush says. "It just wasn't in my heart. I figured I had been in this band 12 and a half years, and we felt positive about what we had done, and we all thought our last album, 'We've Come for You All', was the best record we'd made together. So I just wanted to move forward and do another album."

"I look at it as it's over. The last thing I want to do is say, 'Hey, I'll be here if you want me.'"
its the same quote over and over in every article. thats the only reason why i half believe it

ha yeah. I wish the guys could really pull through and do a joint set someday in the future. It seems like either one or the other, John or Joey, have doubts whenever they have tried to do it. I guess I could see the problems now that I think about it though. Oldschool thrax lovers versus latter thrax lovers. I would love both though! And like I have been saying they could close with Ball of Confusion!!!!:headbang: I can only dream though...

WOW...another post where Bush said this/Joey said that....guys this is so fukin funny now....its got soap opera written all over it (and not a very good one at that) I guess that we're the idiots that are actually watching it to DOH