I was a bit wrong about something....

well there is an opinion issue, that would be which one person prefers. The other issue is if Stomp and Volume 8 are better written albums. It is a fact that Among The Living and Spreading The Disease are better written albums :lol::lol:

Missing the point as usual. Should I make simple so even you can understand? I also think the the songs from Among overall are better written, but someone else doensn't, so does it make it wrong? Does it make it a fact? Fuck no. Music is subjectable, but you wouldn't know subjectable if it bit you in the ass.

I was a fan of Anthrax, before John Bush, during John Bush, and after John Bush. Worship Music just confirmed to me, that while I love John's vocals --- that wasn't what made Anthrax during those years my favorite band --- it was the music.

Amen! :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

T:)

Just because it's your opinion doesn't mean it has to make sense, nor does it mean someone can't tell you so. People who like the Bush albums more are in the minority for a reason.

Just because it's your opinion doesn't mean it has to make sense, nor does it mean someone can't tell you so. People who like the Bush albums more are in the minority for a reason.

Pepole can tell me what they like, I don't give a shit, but whenever someone says "fact" :rolleyes: when something is subjectable, that's make me cringe.

Is it a fact that the Saturn V rockets were better than the Space Shuttle, vica verce..........is it a fact that a Kenworth is better than a Mack? Do you get my point?

...yeah and liking Bushthrax albums is NOT away from liking Joeythrax albums in any way. You can have your beef and still like your vegetables...

...I just don't understand those vegetables that don't understand this....:)

...yeah and liking Bushthrax albums is NOT away from liking Joeythrax albums in any way. You can have your beef and still like your vegetables...

...I just don't understand those vegetables that don't understand this....:)

Right on the Money :worship:

I am kind of in the same boat as the original post.. This album musically is more Bushthrax sounding than I had hoped for but for whatver it works with Joey.. I like the album but still would have prefered a little more old school thrash present.