Idea For Reunion CD

reidie

Apr 2, 2005
Australia
Just as the greater of two evils was a compilation of Pre-Bush material released with Bush on vocals, i recon a CD with Joey singing a mixture of Bush era songs would go down a treat. It would allow Anthrax to capture the reunion on CD, without altering the direction they were headed with WCFYA. :headbang:

That is, if there are plans to continue down the WCFYA path, or even continue writing with John and Rob. :erk:

What do u recon?

No disrecpect towards Bush and Caggiano, but I would rather see them thrash it up again with Joey and Dan in the mix again. I don't think the direction they were going in with WCFYA would suit Joey and Dan well. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely loved that album, so much that I ordered it from Japan for 40 bucks two months before it came out in the States, and it was my top album of 2003, but I would love to hear an album that just screamed MOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like Among and Persistence did. Thats also if they do decide to record an album though, but I'm sure whatever they do I'll like.

I doubt they´re continue writing with John and Rob, and I also doubt they will do this, though it might be interesting/funny.
I also don´t know of a Bush song Joey would be able to sing, seriously.

johnnieCzech said:
I doubt they´re continue writing with John and Rob, and I also doubt they will do this, though it might be interesting/funny.
I also don´t know of a Bush song Joey would be able to sing, seriously.

before hearing john sing joey's stuff could you say you could have pictured him singing the likes of Madhouse, Indians Among the living? I recon joey would go alright