Reunion vs. New Album

Reunion Tour vs. New Album

• New Album

Votes: 39 69.6%
  • Reunion Tour

Votes: 17 30.4%

• Total voters
Joey, I believe, was initially fired 14 years ago for his inability(whatever the reason) to participate in a creative process. What makes anybody think that he got better with years? He might be the nicest guy around, and the best fan's friend, still - what new album with him are we talking about?

I have heard so many different versions as to why Joey got fired. I don't even know what to believe. I still wanna know what Charlie was talking about when he said Dan Spitz drove Joey away from the band.

Thrillho said:
I have heard so many different versions as to why Joey got fired. I don't even know what to believe. I still wanna know what Charlie was talking about when he said Dan Spitz drove Joey away from the band.
Well, I guess we have to believe at this point The Founding Fathers and the Behind The Music version of truth. I never read anything about what Charlie said... "...Dan Spitz drove Joey away from the band", hm... But it's OK. He just brought him back, no refund though...

THEBALDGUYFROMBLACKLODGEVIDEO said:
Joey, I believe, was initially fired 14 years ago for his inability(whatever the reason) to participate in a creative process. What makes anybody think that he got better with years? He might be the nicest guy around, and the best fan's friend, still - what new album with him are we talking about?
HAHAHHAHAHA!
Agreed!

THEBALDGUYFROMBLACKLODGEVIDEO said:
The one they are working on right now that will be out later in the year with Joey and Dan.:Spin:

no, I am talking about Charlie's 20 questions where he said He used to have a soft spot in his heart for Spitz, even after Spitz left the band. That was untill, he found out later that Spitz was the one who "drove Joey away" from the band.

i didnt bother to vote. thats right, its not 1986 and no one has to be a fan either, so who gives a fuck already. join the cdc. dont mind me. just my 2cents.

Thrillho said:

Joey didn't have a car, so when he came to pick-up his mic stand and headress Danny had to give him a ride, hence driving him away. Much like Jennifer Aniston did with Marky Mark in the movie Rockstar.

jpike said:
The one they are working on right now that will be out later in the year with Joey and Dan.:Spin:
You must have gotten the secret press release that nobody else got becuase nobody has been firm on anything other then your hate of all things not 80's.

Joey, sure. John, I prefer. Either way is fine with me.
But I want a new album with a new record label. And it'd be nice to see Anthrax in Colorado. :headbang:

Thrillho said:
no, I am talking about Charlie's 20 questions where he said He used to have a soft spot in his heart for Spitz, even after Spitz left the band. That was untill, he found out later that Spitz was the one who "drove Joey away" from the band.
Ok, so is that some other 20 questions? These statements are in the one I put the link in for and they are in reference to the other failed reunion.
smil43e829aaa2ccd.gif

Ok. Explain this then. If Dan Spitz "drove joey away" from the band, why did Dan stick around in the band for two more years? It makes no fuckin sense.

I didn't bother to vote either. The poll is lame, wouldn't make a difference even if there was a winner, and it does nothing for me.

Anthrax_Mosher said:
I didn't bother to vote either. The poll is lame, wouldn't make a difference even if there was a winner, and it does nothing for me.

Since when did the results of a poll matter? It's a matter of opinion.
The results of the poll don't go off to the NFMB electoral college. The only way would results would matter is if there was a time machine. But if there were time machines, then half of everybody here would have just gone back to the 80's anyway.