• New Album

Votes: 39 69.6%
  • Reunion Tour

Votes: 17 30.4%

• Total voters

TacoBellJunkie

Elephant Man
May 22, 2005
Ok the reunion has been going for around a year, now the question is what would we (the fans) rather of happend in the last year.

Allow the band to work in studio on a new album(presumeably with Bush, Rob C and Joey V,)

or
The Reunion as it has played out, all the good and the bad.

This isn't really intended to be an Us vs. Them, I would just like to know what everybody thinks.

WTF? I want a new album and a new tour, it's not played out they hardly played europe yet! I cannot wait for the gigs in April!

BUt of course I hope theyw ill go into the studio afterwards, maybe even play a new song live, ANTHRAX has never rocked harder in years so I think we can expacta killer album if they record with this line up.

When WCFYA came out i couldnt belive how good it was. The production was fantastic and the songs were extreamly accessable. The disk was a soundtrack to my life for about 3 months - I would say about 70% of what i listened to over that period was WCFYA. Needless to say i got sick of it, it took 3 months, but eventually the songs just didnt (and still dont) do anything for me.

Quite frankly the reunion was a refreshing change. For a long period after the reunion i was pro joey being in the band for the rest of its life (probably still lean this way just not as much as i once did). I was at one of the early australian reunion shows and joey kicked ass big time - he is an excellent frontman. Its got to the point now that i couldnt care less who sings on the next record i just want to hear new material :headbang:

.... oh yeah, and frank has to be on bass :)

WTF? I want a new album and a new tour with Bush, it's not played out they hardly played europe yet! I dont give a fuck for the gigs in April!

BUt of course I hope they will go into the studio right now, maybe even play a new song live, ANTHRAX has never rocked lower in years so I think we can expact a killer album if they record with the WCFYA line up.

I thought you meant a new album with Belladonna and the gang rather than them touring. I would like a new album with belladonna and then they would tour it again. SO I'D GET BOTH.

Not clear what you mean by "New Album"...if you meant, "new album with Bush", then yes. If you meant, "new album with reunion lineup", then, No.

I'm happy they made peace with Joey. Joey, if you read this, you do still kick ass! Your great to fans, and I love 'ya for it! But I want Bush back just because the last album they did with him was incredible and the best in 10 years. If anything, Bush and Belladonna acting as vocalists for the same song would be killer.

jpike said:
A new cd and a huge 3year world wide tour to follow just like what Motley Crue are doing.
Good point,
The best thing they could do is nothing.
Great idea. I'm suprised your not in managment.

Maybe it would help is charlie had a sex tape and joey got a couple million dollars worth of plastic surgery.

Matt Bello said:
WTF? I want a new album and a new tour with Bush, it's not played out they hardly played europe yet! I dont give a fuck for the gigs in April!

BUt of course I hope they will go into the studio right now, maybe even play a new song live, ANTHRAX has never rocked lower in years so I think we can expact a killer album if they record with the WCFYA line up.

HAHAHHAHAHA!

They have never been better, except maybe in 1986!

I agree that it's win / win for me. I would rather see a new record with Bush on the mic and Rob on the guitar and Frank on the Bass, but I will def pick up a new ATL lineup record in a heartbeat. I prefer the WCFYA lineup, but I know that the ATL lineup is still amazing, both on CD and certaintly live, so they have my $20 either way you look at it. But I'm still not gonna join the CDC :)

I don't care who is singing, John or Joey. If its Anthrax I'll buy tickets to a show or go out and buy the CD. They have never disapointed me.