Once again, it doesn't add up

In My World

New Metal Member
May 6, 2005
Is anyone else confused? After the initial reunion didn't Anthrax try to get Belladonna to stay on board to record a new Anthrax album? Once that didn't work out they tried to get Bush back; he declined. Then there was the whole Dan Nelson fiasco. Then Bush was back yet again, but apparently not ready to commit fully (understandable). So now they ask Joey back and he says yes. Why is Joey willing to come back now? Why wasn't he willing to stay after the reunion tours? What has changed?

I'm not confused LOL I think there is a series of events that moves into this situation. More importantly? who gives a shit would you rather have an Anthrax record or not? I mean... why does everyone want to know what the "band" business side of it is? Does it matter? lmao! Your either a fan of the band or not. I mean if your a fan then you know there have been issues, I don't see the point in talking about it. So are you happy your going to hear a new Anthrax record or not lol

I'm not confused LOL I think there is a series of events that moves into this situation. More importantly? who gives a shit would you rather have an Anthrax record or not? I mean... why does everyone want to know what the "band" business side of it is? Does it matter? lmao! Your either a fan of the band or not. I mean if your a fan then you know there have been issues, I don't see the point in talking about it. So are you happy your going to hear a new Anthrax record or not lol

Yup.. I concur. I just hope it lasts.

I was hoping John would stay but then again I was hoping for a new studio album when Joey came back the last time so I guess I'm happy either way. Let's just hope this lasts long enough that they get the chance to hit the studio and record some new stuff.
I'd imagine there will be more interest with this line-up considering this is the most successful line-up, minus Rob of course, who is a far better guitar player than Danny IMO.

Is anyone else confused? After the initial reunion didn't Anthrax try to get Belladonna to stay on board to record a new Anthrax album? Once that didn't work out they tried to get Bush back; he declined. Then there was the whole Dan Nelson fiasco. Then Bush was back yet again, but apparently not ready to commit fully (understandable). So now they ask Joey back and he says yes. Why is Joey willing to come back now? Why wasn't he willing to stay after the reunion tours? What has changed?

Did you miss the interviews where John Bush said he does not want to tour and didn't really care if he recorded an album with Anthrax? Yeah, the whole situation sucks, but the band never stated Bush was a permanent band member.