ANTHRAX's Scott Ian: "Joey's Fired Again"

Legendary guitarist Scott Ian, in a chat for the official ANTHRAX Fan Club, the CDC, was asked today how the reunion was going. After what, the minutes show, about 5 minutes, Scott Ian had posted the following (Spelling errors fixed):

"You know what? A lot of people keep poking and prodding at this reunion thing! I keep telling them I can't say much because of a lot of contracts and shit, you know? But your in luck, 'cause today was the day we were planning this! Joey's (Joey Belladonna) fired again. Yeah, he's gone. Fired. Out of the fucking band! He's an awesome guy and all, but we had plans to do this since the reunion began. No, John Bush isn't coming back. Instead, we're lucky to have Sebastian Bach joining the ranks of ANTHRAX as our new singer! Tour dates will go as planned, and we can't wait to tour America again!"

Blabbermouth.net has tried to reach Scott Ian for further comment, but was unavailable at the time.

ANTHRAX had recently reunited with the classic "Among the Living" line-up, which included Joey Belladonna.

http://www.roadrun.com/blabbermouth....wsitemID=50457

I also want to point out that John Bush handles himself much better. Scott just came off like an ass.

Deege said:
I didn't believe a single word because Scott is more intelligent than the way that is worded. He's more clever and precise with his wording.

Note: Scott Ian = God

That said, I think it's actually fairly close to what he would have said. Remember that interview he did a few weeks ago where he finally said he couldn't answer a lot of questions about the reunion because of contracts? The way it was written seemed fairly close to this, so I thought it would work.

Eh, I guess not. :)