Anthrax Reunion

lifelongfan

New Metal Member
Jun 22, 2005
Having Scott, Charlie, Joey, Frank, and Danny back together is the best thing that has happened to music in years. I have been a loyal fan of Anthrax since 1984 and I've been waiting/praying for this reunion to happen. It would be the ultimate hightlight of my music listening life if they stayed together and put out a new studio album. Anthrax rules now and always. :worship: :headbang:

DiscipleOfThePit said:
LIES!

Turbin forever!

Joey and John can sook my root!

haha. it would be fuckin cool to see turbin and lilker back playing the entire fistfull of metal album. Howling Furies is weh. do you have a vinyl of Fistfull man?

lifelongfan said:
Having Scott, Charlie, Joey, Frank, and Danny back together is the best thing that has happened to music in years. I have been a loyal fan of Anthrax since 1984 and I've been waiting/praying for this reunion to happen. It would be the ultimate hightlight of my music listening life if they stayed together and put out a new studio album. Anthrax rules now and always. :worship: :headbang:

Rumpleforeskin.... did you just wake up!!!!!! Hey the red Sox won the World Serieso_O

the_walking_dude said:
haha. it would be fuckin cool to see turbin and lilker back playing the entire fistfull of metal album. Howling Furies is weh. do you have a vinyl of Fistfull man?

No, just the rest of the first five.

I know where I could get a picture disc of Fistful of Metal for £4 though...

I went to the shop where I used to get all my stuff and it's really getting crap. It has about 5 Anthrax picture discs, R.I.P. by Coroner on vinyl and Flag of Hate by Kreator on vinyl.

It's got some ok CDs left, some Tankard, Coroner and Destruction. Not really the easiest stuff to find in Scotland but not too great anymore.

I do have fistful on standard vinyl. A few time ago i see a double vynil gatefold, with cool pictures inside and shit. Looked nice, didn't pick it 'cause I didn't have enough money for fistfull, seasons in the abbys and beneath the remains, so i took only the last two....Have both on cd, but vinyl is fucking great, i love the way it sounds... I have all the anthrax records in vinyl only (except for the bush-era records, these are the only ones i have on cd format)...well, with the future remasters it's time to buy the old record on digital!!!

From now on, I say if anyone starts another reunion thread, they should be banned and forced to take up board membership with the Spice Girls...........

LOAroberto said:
I'm just glad Anthrax is still around!

That's exactly how I feel - while I wish they continued on from where WCFYA left off, I'm not going to complain that Anthrax is still kicking arse, especially cause I got to see them here twice in 2 nights last month!!

lifelongfan said:

I am with you man.. This is something that I never thought I would see again. Who knows what is going to happen from here but as long as I get to go see a show and release some fucking pent up aggression that is cool with me... If they make another album, then even better!!

ThraxSA said:
From now on, I say if anyone starts another reunion thread, they should be banned and forced to take up board membership with the Spice Girls...........

Hey what's wrong with the spice girls... I still got all their CDs and that fabulous movie on DVD, VHS, Laserdisc, DivX and 8mm

Ahem.

anthrax reunited. holy shit ! i better head over to their website and post it so everbody knows!! maybe they'll do a DVD or a new CD that would be the bee's knees !!! :headbang:

aliasp said:
Hey what's wrong with the spice girls... I still got all their CDs and that fabulous movie on DVD, VHS, Laserdisc, DivX and 8mm

Ahem.

There is a white truck coming over with some nice men dressed in white to take you somewhere, and you can be nice and alone enjoying yourself with your Seventh Son cd........ :)

timmyc said:
That's exactly how I feel - while I wish they continued on from where WCFYA left off, I'm not going to complain that Anthrax is still kicking arse, especially cause I got to see them here twice in 2 nights last month!!

I'm with you there - I missed seeing them live all that time ago when they came on the POT tour, so seeing the five members together that I grew listening to was something to never forget !!!!!! .... and seeing Anthrax twice in two years was damn good as well !!!!!

ThraxSA said:
I'm with you there - I missed seeing them live all that time ago when they came on the POT tour, so seeing the five members together that I grew listening to was something to never forget !!!!!! .... and seeing Anthrax twice in two years was damn good as well !!!!!

maybe it will be 3 from 3 lol,actually saw them 3 times in one year now that i think of it lol

Its great that the guys are touring again with the definitive line up, am going to see them next month in oxford. i first saw anthrax in 89 on the state of euphoria tour in Hanley, Stoke on trent, i was 13 (old bastard!), it was the greatest show ive ever fuckin seen man, blew me away, and made me realise that metal rules, and if you get caught in mosh, you fuckin know about it!

I hope that the next studio album returns to the current line up with bush and rob, cause wcfya fuckin kicked ass, and i cant wait for the next one.

Take me back to a heavier time, from 85 to 89