Anthrax Reunion!!!!

thraxx said:
Embarrassed ....... not , i think Loudness fucking Ruled.... We left after Loudness
Loudness is playing this year's Swedish Rock Festival

F.U.

Let me hear you all go rild

* Wok and Woll cwazy night
You are the heroes tonight
wok and woll cwazy night
You are the hero

You come to see the show
Well, we're gonna wok and shock you
Come on get on your feet
The sound hits you in the face, alright
Ohh, let's get so cwazy tonight

Ret me hear you Wock and Woll
:headbang: I fucking love that song

fuelee2004 said:
First of all, wtf have you been? and second, Anthrax never went anywhere...fans like you did. The only kind of 'back' this reunion is, is a big step back.

i have been touring with Anthrax for years and yes it's true that they are coming back! i have all Anthrax albums and yes they have been everywhere duh! look at their Tour schedule on their website ;) so stfu already...

John Bush says that he is exciting to come back to his old band Armored Saint again!

N.F.L. Efilnikufesin
N.F.L.
N.F.L. Efilnikufesin
N.F.L.
wake up dead, in a plywood bed six feet from the rest of your life
and when you couldn't see your own dependency
N.F.L. NICE FUCKIN' LIFE!

:hotjump:

EvilMatrix said:
i have been touring with Anthrax for years and yes it's true that they are coming back! i have all Anthrax albums and yes they have been everywhere duh! look at their Tour schedule on their website ;) so stfu already...

John Bush says that he is exciting to come back to his old band Armored Saint again!

Well good for you! I have all of Anthrax's albums too but you dont see me bragging about it here on this board. John Bush really said that? Thats news to me :p

EvilMatrix said:

N.F.L. Efilnikufesin
N.F.L.
N.F.L. Efilnikufesin
N.F.L.
wake up dead, in a plywood bed six feet from the rest of your life
and when you couldn't see your own dependency
N.F.L. NICE FUCKIN' LIFE!

:hotjump:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Is that you Anthrax Mosher????