The historic reunion Anthrax should have made!

Matt Bello

Sexiest Member
Feb 4, 2002
Québec, Canada
Visit site
The best Reunion would have been: 3 singer, 2 bass player, 3 guitar player and 1 drumer. They could have make 3 set.

First set:Turbin, Spitz, Lilker, Ian and Benante played 5 songs of the Turbin era.
Second Set: Belladonna, Spitz, Bello, Ian and Benante played 10 songs of the Belladonna era
Third Set: Bush, Caggiano, Bello, Ian and Benante played 15 songs of the Bush era.

This could have been the greatest tour ever if they had to this tour, every body would've been happy, they could have played arena and make big money with that. Release a Dvd, cd, etc.. Imagine the publicity around this historic reunion.

And if they wanted to have less member (to have more money for each member), they could have let Lilker and Caggiano out of this tours, Bello and Spitz could have played in every set (Back in the day, Bello have play with Turbin and Spitz have played with Bush).

Hey Matt, I was thinkin the same thing, The whole Family, Now that would be Sweet and quite a treat for any Anthrax fan. It's a Much bigger market you can reach with all 3 Singers, Maybe 4 if that other Guy showed up :)

This is exactly the tour I was hoping for. I would have been fully behind this tour!

Matt Bello said:
The best Reunion would have been: 3 singer, 2 bass player, 3 guitar player and 1 drumer. They could have make 3 set.

First set:Turbin, Spitz, Lilker, Ian and Benante played 5 songs of the Turbin era.
Second Set: Belladonna, Spitz, Bello, Ian and Benante played 10 songs of the Belladonna era
Third Set: Bush, Caggiano, Bello, Ian and Benante played 15 songs of the Bush era.

This could have been the greatest tour ever if they had to this tour, every body would've been happy, they could have played arena and make big money with that. Release a Dvd, cd, etc.. Imagine the publicity around this historic reunion.

You could see the full evolution of a truly great band with this kind of show, and with a big Finale with all the members on stage for "I'm the Man", they are Anthrax and they take no Shit! Woo Hoo, let's keep this dream alive! It's a pipe dream, but I'm imagining the show right now in my head!

"they could have played arena and make big money with that"

Doubtful. Show me a promoter in the US who would book Anthrax in an arena and I will sell you some oceanfront property in Indiana...

Wishful thinking though, although I doubt very many people are missing Turbin.

Me = happy with Belladonna and Spitz back in the band.

Matt Bello said:

Im sick of people winging about the reunion. You make it sound like the reason behind it is the money.

It would be a great show however. :headbang:

Matt Bello said:

LOL apart from the fact I am glad Bush is gone, I do think the Belladonna era wether you like it or not has quite a bit more significance in metal history than anything they done with Bush so the mix doesn't cut it here!

spacebeer said:
LOL apart from the fact I am glad Bush is gone, I do think the Belladonna era wether you like it or not has quite a bit more significance in metal history than anything they done with Bush so the mix doesn't cut it here!

that was just sign of the times. True Anthrax is dead.