Anthrax Reunion!!!!

One World......... gotta hand it to ya..... best thread EVER! laughed my ass off!!!

johnnieCzech said:
waaaaah...someone please tell the retarted schoolkid to go care of his pimps and fuck the fuck off.

Yer, but he had some breaking news to tell us all about the reunion... you know, the one that is on the Anthrax website .... on second thoughts, you pm me about it, in case it is still top secret and I am not suppose to say anything ......... :erk:

DeathsHead said:
Stryper??????

I knew you guys would see that.... Look at the Ticket again... i Went to See LOUDNESS the were killer.... We left after them... Stryper sucked Ass:Smokedev: :devil: ..:Spin: o_O

OneWorld said:
rofl!!!! :D u still suck and yes i do know how to reply shit and i can reply whatever i like cuz im a webmaster and i have 10 message board dumbass, so why don't u go outside and hump a fucking mailbox! why don't u go to blabbermouth.com site and read the fucking news, they just post about Anthrax Reunion already..

This is the funniest thing I have read, on this board all week. :wave:
Oh god, 10 message boards - your communication skills tell me that you would struggle to fill out your personal history.

But aside from the nerdmaster skills, Mr Miyagi, I am particularly struck by your bad ass rhyme. Oh shit I can't stop laughing.

sooooooo, as this rap is winding down
its plain to see i forgot my hat (is that the one that protects you when you walk into hard inanimate objects?)

you know Anthrax is number one
but we don't care we just wanna have....(party)(are you sampling Cyndi Lauper here?)
buff the buff the buff he buffed (does this refer to your work placement?)
we are the kings and all shall buff
we're like a diamond, that is forever
and will remain the hardest ever!

Is this for real grandmaster fuckhead? :Shedevil:

You know what else I heard? Apparentley George Bush won the election! WOW!!! I also heard the other day that fast food is not healthy and E.T. was selling out theaters everywhere!

OneWorld said:
:hotjump: hello im new here and I have to tell ya is that Anthrax is back again!! YES! it's true and they are in the studio to talk about the 2006 new album!

Here is the current line-up:
JOEY BELLADONNA

FRANK BELLO

CHARLIE BENANTE

SCOTT IAN

DANNY SPITZ

ok, if you don't believe it ? well i feel sorry for you buddy and you will have to go to the new Anthrax website here at http://anthrax.com and read the Anthrax Reunion News page and think about it ;) http://anthrax.com/news.asp

let's spread the fucking disease!!!!!!!!!

if you still don't believe it ? well u suck!

have a good day!

sooooooo, as this rap is winding down
its plain to see i forgot my hat
you know Anthrax is number one
but we don't care we just wanna have....(party)
buff the buff the buff he buffed
we are the kings and all shall buff
we're like a diamond, that is forever
and will remain the hardest ever!

:headbang:
Yoy forgot the beer and it's almost lunchtime - Get on it!!! :D

but i have books that clearly state the world is a disc carried on the back of a gaint space turtle and 4 elephants! surely this is the truth! if the earth was a sinning ball would we not fall off? or at least get dizzy?

stomp224 said:
but i have books that clearly state the world is a disc carried on the back of a gaint space turtle and 4 elephants! surely this is the truth! if the earth was a sinning ball would we not fall off? or at least get dizzy?

That's so old news. I suggest you check out the anthrax web site for an earth update.

It has all types of news including something about a reunion. I was shocked by this:erk: