The OFFICIAL Anthrax Street Team ... reunion ...

so whats happening with this street team thing????
Anthrax will be here in 2 weeks need some flyers to plaster the town with.
are there any i can download???

skullkrusher said:
so whats happening with this street team thing????
Anthrax will be here in 2 weeks need some flyers to plaster the town with.
are there any i can download???
Well, we don't have anything for the gigs yet. BUT...
The street team will be receiving some posters and stickers to promote Anthrax Alive 2!! :hotjump:
Coming to your mailbox soon. Stay tuned!

You know what to do, hand out stickers and put up posters (with permission) and promote your favorite band.:headbang:

ANTHRAX....COME BACK IN ITALY...AGAIN!!!!!!!!

WHAT A FUCKIN' COOL CONCERT HAVE YOU DONE IN MILAN THIS YEAR!!!!

COME BACK!

HELLO FROM ITALY!!!

MINCHIAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

A Danish group of Teamsters is being set up, so far I got the 3 largest Danish cities (ie 3 of the 4 biggest scenes) Copenhagen, Odense and Århus covered....

ThraxDude said:
Well, we don't have anything for the gigs yet. BUT...
The street team will be receiving some posters and stickers to promote Anthrax Alive 2!! :hotjump:
Coming to your mailbox soon. Stay tuned!

You know what to do, hand out stickers and put up posters (with permission) and promote your favorite band.:headbang:

I got home a little early today because I was feeling tired, and guess what came in the mail today?

THE ANTHRAX STREET TEAM KIT!

I was pretty shocked to see it here so soon! I got a ton of stickers and a few posters, so I plan on heading out today and putting the posters up at a few local stores. The main problem with that here in Philly is that a few of the good stores for this are gone, but I know quite a few more than happy to help. :) I also plan on dropping off a few stickers and giving some to my metal friends as well.

I'll start posting photos of all of this soon. :)

LuvataciousSkull said:
I got home a little early today because I was feeling tired, and guess what came in the mail today?

THE ANTHRAX STREET TEAM KIT!

I was pretty shocked to see it here so soon! I got a ton of stickers and a few posters, so I plan on heading out today and putting the posters up at a few local stores. The main problem with that here in Philly is that a few of the good stores for this are gone, but I know quite a few more than happy to help. :) I also plan on dropping off a few stickers and giving some to my metal friends as well.

I'll start posting photos of all of this soon. :)
any pics of what the stuff looks like?

Got mine today. I already started one on the bumper of my car, afew stickers at posters at my local comic shop tomorrow and I'm going to Poughkeepsie tonight for a movie I'm shure I'll see a few metal heads there. Pictures will be here soon.

You guys fucking rule! I should receive some promo stuff this week. That means I'll be spreading Anthrax all over Denver this weekend.

To those who just joined the team- I'll see if we can possibly get some more materials (stickers/posters) for you... hopefully...

Buddy_Love_Bomb said:
I set a stack of GOTE stickers on a ledge when I got to the HOB in Orlando to see KSE, after the show when I walked by all but 2 where gone.. Cool..
You home now? Did you get the NEW stickers???

All who've contacted me up until about a week ago should be receiving new stickers and POSTERS this week!!
From Sanctuary!! :hotjump:

WRONG dude! They're on there way!
S
E
E

|
v

prime666 said:
Got mine today. I already started one on the bumper of my car, afew stickers at posters at my local comic shop tomorrow and I'm going to Poughkeepsie tonight for a movie I'm shure I'll see a few metal heads there. Pictures will be here soon.