**We Need STREET TEAM Ideas!!**

Ah, yes. That is a good idea. Didn't you mention that before? I forgot about that one.
Definitely a good way of making people listen to Anthrax.

ThraxDude said:
Ah, yes. That is a good idea. Didn't you mention that before? I forgot about that one.

107.3 WAAF BOSTON MA

They have played the "Hit" singles from every album since Sound of White Noise..and they usually hang out in the most requested hour for a few weeks.

Radio and support from clubs weeks before they get there is the best bet.

Its hard to let people know about something new. I know..I got chewed out for advertising my internet radio station on a few message boards. I also passed out flyers at shows. I was treated worse than a Jehova Witness. How do you win in a situaiton like that?

ThraxDude said:

Yeah, I brought that up about a year ago, but I figure there are alot more people posting and reading the board now.

tattooedsean666 said:
off topic, I keep telling charlie that anthrax should perform on one or a couple of the late night tv shows as all publicity is good publicity.

That's a great idea. But we need to write to the tv shows, I don't think there is much the band can do but wait for an offer.

tattooedsean666 said:
off topic, I keep telling charlie that anthrax should perform on one or a couple of the late night tv shows as all publicity is good publicity.
That's not off topic, dude. What does Charlie say about that? (Not like he controls that.:D )

It all sounds good folks,

I'm proud to be hanging wit ya'll :devil:

That would be cool if there was a way to get VH-1 to run the "Anthrax-Behind the Music" again a couple of days before the album comes out. They could update the line at the end to say something like ("WCFYA" comes out in America tommorrow,etc....)

Ofcourse, this is out of our power but just a idea.

Cheerz!

AugDawg

ThraxDude said:
That's not off topic, dude. What does Charlie say about that? (Not like he controls that.:D )

Here was his response:
I would love to do a show like that, we need to be asked to do it first. You don't just go to the studio and say "put us on". We'll see what they say??

I think in this aspect. We should write to all the late night shows and heck, even Saturday night live(they would play 2 songs). We should also contact the American label for Anthrax to do their homework in contacting the shows. I really think this would be good for the band.

I also stick with the fact that we should be passing out cd samples or whatever now as we are wasting time. You don't start doing this hype 2 days prior to the cd's US release. You need to start slowly getting it into people's heads ahead of time.

Johnny Ace said:
I'll dig up the addresses for Conan, Leno, Letterman, SNL, Simpson's, etc.... I think the demand for Anthrax will be there... we just got keep it going.

Right on. :headbang:
While we are waiting for official street team operations, let's contact those shows.
When we have the addresses, I'll e-mail them to every street team member.
Also, if your name is in red on the list :
www.geocities.com/snidedude/anthraxstreetteam.html
please e-mail me again because I do not have your e-mail address.
snidedude@boomtaprecords.com
Thanks!:D