LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE Anthax Street Team!

ThraxDude

Feb 2, 2002
I'm gonna make a list of Street Team members. This is the real deal.
E-mail me with your name and city.
snidedude@boomtaprecords.com

(Or you can post the info here if you want everyone to know where you live and what your e-mail address is..........but I wouldn't do that.)

:headbang:

anthrax_moshing_maniac:

You can e-mail me now. (I edited the post; see above).

I've gotten about 5 whole e-mails so far.
We need more. If you love Anthrax, join the team! Like I said before, this is the REAL DEAL.
Just e-mail me at the address above if you want to join the Anthrax Street Team. And let me know your real name and what city you live in/near.

Thanks to those who have contacted me so far!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

You'll have to excuse me as I will be bumping this tread to the top very often.

Yeah, same for that. I actually live in a city of about 35,000 people, and we're about 3 and a half hours from Portland, just over 4 from Seattle, 2 and a half from Spokane. But in this area, everyone knows I love Anthrax, but not many else like Anthrax. Besides, getting only like a city of 35,000 is kinda hard. It's hick country.

One of the guys I drink with at my favorite hole-in-the-wall is a disc jockey at WEBN, the biggest radio station in Cincy, so you know I'll be pestering him about getting the boys some air time....

j

Okay.
You know after (or before) a concert where those people hand you a flyer of an upcoming album or concert?
Well, you would be one of those people......I think.
You'd be speading the love/disease.
I will let everyone know what exactly is going on when I get the info from Charlie, the label, and managment!

Thanks for your replies!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

And I don't know the princess as well as I'd like to... :D(sorry, bRaT, I can't help myself...)

Originally posted by Bodylouseuk
....I fear I would be at the back of a fearfully long queue to do what you ask.......

You crack me up, man!

And January 1st has come and gone, if you know what I'm saying. :)

What about harassing local radio stations to play Anthrax when the new album comes out? Or even before, say, leaking the promo to a local rock radio station and starting some hype around "WCFYA" ?? Would it be legal/moral ?

Peace!

Originally posted by Jeffasin
One of the guys I drink with at my favorite hole-in-the-wall is a disc jockey at WEBN, the biggest radio station in Cincy, so you know I'll be pestering him about getting the boys some air time....

j

WHOA! You have a friend at Frog's Mountain!?!?!?!?! I love WEBN. "The lunatic fringe of American FM." That is bad ass. I'd love to visit that studiio some time.

I wouldn't exactly call him a friend. I never really see him outside of the Circle bar, unless his band is playing out somewhere. I've never thought about asking for a tour of the station. Might be doable....

j