The OFFICIAL Anthrax Street Team ... reunion ...

Im going to the Opeth/Nevermore show here at Saratoga Winners in Albany in early November. I hope my shit comes soon so I can hand some stuff out.

ThraxDude said:

Fibber!! I just tried it and got this message:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at destro.sparkart.net.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<streetteam@anthrax.com>:
Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. vpopmail (#5.1.1)

I tried to email last week to but got the same message. :(

*Matt Foley voice* Son of a BITCH!!!

Just send me a private message with your real name, e-mail address and home mailing address if you want to join the NFST. Thanks.

Shit I wish my radio stations around here would play anthrax... but i have never heard em on the radio in iowa. Well except for my radio show on 88.1 but there is only so much you can do with independent radio ha. We play em at least twice a show usually and we gave away the alive 2 cd which I had to pay for with my own cash... so Ive bought two copies, but its worth it to support such a badass band!:headbang:

I can't wait to get my stuff! I'm gonna hit up every record store I come across, every music venue, etc. and basically plaster the whole Greater Toronto area or die trying! :lol: :headbang: I work at a music school/store and there's 2 of 'em in my area so I'm gonna see if I can put some posters up or leave a pile of stickers at both of 'em for sure. I'm gonna give some stickers out to my metalhead students for sure as well! They're gonna love 'em!

Whats with your email dude? Mine always comes back with bad news. Is there an alternative? Thanks.

I Just received 1000 (!!!) flyers today! All in all, there are 3000 flyers out in Denmark as of today!
We&#180;re gonna start spreading the disease tomorrow night, my local team will start at a Vital Remains concert...

1000 is a whole fucking lot of flyers to send out! Today it cost me 7$ just to send about 200 to 1 guy. The others I´ll get in touch with at the concert tomorrow.
At least I got 5 promo cds (of which 4 haven´t been released yet) from Nuclear Blast with the flyers, so I guess I´m not that bad off after all....:cool:

So, are we gonna get this street team thing goin for the next leg of the tour or what?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????