LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE Anthax Street Team!

Sweet. The list is up to 19. Not too shabby.
I'm not sure about pestering the radio stations. Maybe we could highjack our radio stations Airheads style!

Originally posted by Thra:rofl:ude
Sweet. The list is up to 19. Not too shabby.
I'm not sure about pestering the radio stations. Maybe we could highjack our radio stations Airheads style!

I am with taht.. But Only if I can ware My S.O.W.N. Shirt and talk to a black guy about how cool it was when Anthrax did Bring The Noise with P.E.

the number one radio station in australia is rock based,they play anything from black sabbath,acdc,led zep,disturbed etc

i will def be telling them to play safe home,or any of there songs for that matter,i can only try i guess.

The street team is growing.
So is my........

Help support "We've Come For You All". Join the Street Team!:D

this gonna go off
does anyone post on the totalrock message board i allways talk about anthrax and s.o.d and other weirdness
well i only post in mad maz part talking about weirdness and allsorts post in there
do you recjkon this will be up and running by febuary im hopefully going to see Satyricon in london and brum

Actually I'm not sure about the team outside the U.S.
I'll keep everyone informed when I get more info!

Yes. You're right. We need to be friendly with people first, and then start pushing Anthrax on them.
:D

My e-mail was transfered to another server. I have tried to reply to all of you who have e-mailed me about the street team.
If you didn't get a reply from me, could you please e-mail me again?
Thank you all!

I should be getting some more information soon. When I do, I'll let everyone know what's up.
Hang tight, you's guys.
And thanks again to everyone who has e-mailed me about the street team.
(It's not too late to join.):D

Well, they don't have to e-mail me. You could be their street team leader for your division if you want.

btw- IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO JOIN THE ANTHRAX STREET TEAM!!!

Originally posted by Thra:rofl:ude
Maybe we could highjack our radio stations Airheads style!
Just watched that movie again this weekend. Great feakin' movie, with of course a wicked soundtrack (including playing a decent chunk of Anthrax's "London" in the middle of the movie.)

"Who would win a wrestling match: Lemmy or God?"

"Lemmy?"

"Wrong"

"God"

"No. Trick question...Lemmy is God!"

:lol:

To say I live in Hicksville would be a understatement (only about 2500 people in my whole county) but I'm usually at Northern KY University and or a few other area universities once a week so I could maybe do something there.

Originally posted by KY_Fried442
To say I live in Hicksville would be a understatement (only about 2500 people in my whole county) but I'm usually at Northern KY University and or a few other area universities once a week so I could maybe do something there.

Go for it, man! Did you e-mail me yet, with your real name and city you live in?
snidedude@boomtaprecords.com

It's still not too late to join the street team.