Reunion vs. New Album

Reunion Tour vs. New Album

• New Album

Votes: 39 69.6%
  • Reunion Tour

Votes: 17 30.4%

• Total voters
and then the worlds greatest tour THRAXFEST with Anthrax,Armored Saint,Nuclear Assault,Neil Turbins Deathriders,Pauls,Robs newest project,let Joey do his solo stuff and I don't know what else, S.O.D?

Metal Thrashing Mark said:
and then the worlds greatest tour THRAXFEST with Anthrax,Armored Saint,Nuclear Assault,Neil Turbins Deathriders,Pauls,Robs newest project,let Joey do his solo stuff and I don't know what else, S.O.D?
.....and the notman.

Anthrax_Mosher said:
We still don't know who's even in the band. It's gonna look retarded going back and forth between line-ups. Frank should've never left in the first place and Joey Vera wasn't even in the band that long. I say if this reunion was a "proper goodbye" from Dan and Joey, then cool. I, like many others here, just wanna get the new album. If John and Rob come back, whatever. But keep Frank.
Anthrax Mosher, for the first time since you came in this board, i realy respect you, you've said the most inteligent thing on this tread. I will always respetc you after that.
Scott and Charlie are the brain in this band, but, Frank is the heart and soul of this band. :headbang: