what???

THEREDBARON

New Metal Member
Mar 24, 2002
Visit site
what is up in that interview with bush? that guy who was interviewing him was ripping on joey. This is just my opinion but i liked anthrax with joey better. I do like bush and im glad the band is still together but he is just saying he sucks. at least bush said he was an important part of Anthrax's history.

you can say joey may not be the best singer but anthrax has changed since bush. to me metal is a band like slayer or pantera. i cant see calling anthrax with bush metal. they turned more main stream rock although SOME of their newer songs sound metal

Originally posted by THEREDBARON
you can say joey may not be the best singer but anthrax has changed since bush. to me metal is a band like slayer or pantera. i cant see calling anthrax with bush metal. they turned more main stream rock although SOME of their newer songs sound metal

NOT.
Anthrax is ALL METAL. 100% Certified Metal!

Oh please don't start with that bullshit of how a metal band has to stay metal and only metal and that they can't try anything different. Anyone who believes that is just too fucking narrow-minded for me. I was rather disappointed when Brentney said that the cranberries are gay in a previous post. That bothers me, it's like if something has more emotion in it than 1000 points of hate in it then it's gay. Grow up!