Remark...

RBC

In Bush We Trust
Sep 25, 2005
www.reunionbashers.com
I remember time when people on this board were like "brothers in arms"and were all into John Bush. When a Joey fan came in and left a message saying 'Bush sucks! Joey and Danny were the real Anthrax' he/she was flipped off. The reunion has everything topsyturvied. If I leave a message here now saying 'Joey and Danny suck. Bring Bush back!', I'm sure I'll be flipped off... Well, this brotherhood is withering away like the spirit of John Bush...Quarrels, hatred, disillisuon and vain expectations remains. :confused:

Very true and a lot of us were supportive of Joey at that time too and we discussed old Anthrax videos and Married With Children etc. I've been a fan since 84/85.

RBC said:
Well, you joined this board last month. You have no idea what it was all about. Everything was really different.

It doesn't matter when people joined.. I joined when I started hearing about the reunion but I have been an Anthrax fan for almost 20 years... All the bitching that is going on here is primarily started by all the BUSH fans bitching about the band and saying how bad Joey sucks, making fun of his looks and attacking new members of the board. You rarely see fans that prefer the classic line-up saying BUSH sucks.. They just say they prefered Anthrax with Joey. The arguing starts with all the disgruntled Bush fans..

If you say Joey and Dan suck, you should be flipped off (well, not really but I was just using what you said). If you say John and Rob suck, you should be flipped off too. I have a preference for Joey, Dan and Frank but I have never said John and Rob suck because I don't think they do. For me, this is a real treat to see them twice in a year with the lineup I grew up with but every time before this I have seen them has been with Bush. And should it be that Bush comes back, at least I'll have great memories of this tour, but I'll still be here. I don't have a problem with people having a different opinion than mine. I do have a problem when people start insulting me (not that anyone has insulted me but it could happen) or who I like (that has happened). But I also don't think anyone should insult John or Rob or those who prefer them, either. Insults not only cheapen what could be an otherwise interesting discussion but they also cause people to get defensive and lose sight of the real discussion.

among_the_dead said:
I remember when Joey and Dan where in this band before all this JohnBush shit happened.
:lol: :lol:
You are cool, dude. :hotjump: Will you be my hero????

I'm gonna start saying cool things like you do:
ie: I've been waiting 13 years for this reunion.
I remember when Joey and Dan were in this band before I stopped being a fan because I'm a cool guy.
You can be my friend if you let me suck your dick.

among_the_dick. What fucking great guy!

tomass74 said:
You rarely see fans that prefer the classic line-up saying BUSH sucks.. They just say they prefered Anthrax with Joey. .

I disagree with this also.
I've seen plenty.

among_the_dead is the most kick-ass person to have ever posted on this board.
Sing along, children:
...among_the_dead..... Fuck yeah! :headbang:

tomass74 said:
It doesn't matter when people joined.. I joined when I started hearing about the reunion but I have been an Anthrax fan for almost 20 years... All the bitching that is going on here is primarily started by all the BUSH fans bitching about the band and saying how bad Joey sucks, making fun of his looks and attacking new members of the board. You rarely see fans that prefer the classic line-up saying BUSH sucks.. They just say they prefered Anthrax with Joey. The arguing starts with all the disgruntled Bush fans..
ABSOLUTLY CORRECT!!

ThraxDude said:
:lol: :lol:
You are cool, dude. :hotjump: Will you be my hero????

I'm gonna start saying cool things like you do:
ie: I've been waiting 13 years for this reunion.
I remember when Joey and Dan were in this band before I stopped being a fan because I'm a cool guy.
You can be my friend if you let me suck your dick.

among_the_dick. What fucking great guy!
What the fuck is your problem?
See i support the reunion and look what i get a bunch of shit from cocksuckers like Thraxdude.
unreal.

among_the_dead said:
What the fuck is your problem?
See i support the reunion and look what i get a bunch of shit from cocksuckers like Thraxdude.
unreal.

Thra:rofl:ude doesn't dislike you because you support the reunion. (He promotes the new releases, in case you didn't notice.) If you think that's the reason, you're a fucking moron.

tomass74 said:
it seemed a bit like that. joey and bush era fans now have somthing in common. we all know what it feels like to lose our favourite singer. not good is it?

I remember when we were just Anthrax fans not aligned to a certain singer.

Fcuk this Joey vs John rant - I love em both - its not a perfect world and Anthrax are human just like you and I.

Over finished done out. RBC - dude I respect your right and opinion BTW even though I don't agree with it.

And for whats its worth I've been a fan since 88, still a fan and always will be a fan unless they do something to my mum (coz she is cool).

Peace.