SOWN LINE UP OR WCFYA LINE UP?

Dan. His playing is way more catchy and memorable. I dont know what it is about Robs playing but i cant find anything to connect with, hes technically awesome but it sounds like the musical equivalent of scribbling.

Good guitarists dont need stage presence, mainly because they're good guitar players.

Right. That's why you carry that fucker with tits on your avatar.

And what exactly does my avatar have to do with anything were talking about? Oh i know, you couldnt come up with a rational thought so you resorted to some lame brain douche-baggery.

A crap actor he may be, but at least his claim to fame isnt being THEBALDGUYFROMTHEBLACKLODGEVIDEO.

Good guitarists dont need stage presence, mainly because they're good guitar players.

Can't agree with you there. When I saw Anthrax, I payed next to no attention to Dan as he didn't get my attention. He may be a good guitarist, but he has no stage presence anymore. Scott and Frankie were way more interesting to watch despite the fact that they weren't doing solos.

Same goes for a few other bands. Great guitarists, just unable to connect with the audience.

And what exactly does my avatar have to do with anything were talking about? Oh i know, you couldnt come up with a rational thought so you resorted to some lame brain douche-baggery.

A crap actor he may be, but at least his claim to fame isnt being THEBALDGUYFROMTHEBLACKLODGEVIDEO.

You might have also said that good actors don't need stage presense because they are good actors? Nonsense. They are all enertainers, stage presense is essential to them all, even to Fripp, who has no fucking stage presense either...
Now, be truthful with me. I wanna know how lazy you are. Did you copy and paste my nick, or really typed it with your crafty hands?

You might have also said that good actors don't need stage presense because they are good actors? Nonsense. They are all enertainers, stage presense is essential to them all, even to Fripp, who has no fucking stage presense either...
Now, be truthful with me. I wanna know how lazy you are. Did you copy and paste my nick, or really typed it with your crafty hands?

Its a good thing I didnt say that then isnt it? Acting and playing guitar are different. Granted, they are both entertaining, though I dissagree that stage presence is essential to a guitar player. It helps no doubt, but how you rate your guitarists is up to you.
FYI, I typed it out, with my finger on shift the whole time. Impressed?

I don't think Charlie played guitar in the early days, he learned more towards the end of the Joey days or even Stomp 442 days (I can't remember whether it was around POT or Stomp)...so I don't think he could take credit for Dan's lead work.

Charlie has been writing guitar parts since Spreading.

And I think that a guitar player (at least in this type of music) NEEDS to have a good stage show. I won't say that it is more important than being a good player, but, it IS important. Some bands got by completely on their stage antics and they were not even the greatest players. Venom is what is coming to mind right now. Music was good, not amazing, but who can turn away knowing those guys are running around up there on the stage?! Talent and presence, I would not sacrifice one for the other, just get both!