Good Riddance to Bush

johnbush03.jpg

12 more years!

Arg_Hamster said:
"What ever happened to Scotties hair, is it true that it´s not there?"

And for all you haters...

Julio_Iglesias2.jpg

Who´s your motherfucking daddy? :headbang:

THE ULTIMATE METAL SINGER EVER ... PERIOD...

Halford, Dickenson, Dio ... you aint got nothing on JULIO!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

SAZZ said:
lets give this guy the #1 fan award.14yrs.later he's back into Anthrax re-living his 80's fantasy. "im gonna hate the band cause Belladonna was kicked out. Anthraax sucks now" expand your horizons cause Bush is a really good vocalist

No... i liked the voice Anthrax had with belladonna, Sound of White Noise was brilliant and i had no problem with Bushs voice... after that i thought Anthrax sucked, not because Joey is gone.. but because Anthraxs sound had changed. I was happy Bush left because i couldnt stand Weve Come For You All and the direction i thought Anthrax were heading, while with Joey they can play the classics.

strik9 said:
I think it was Scott who said that about STD. I don't think they outright said Joey's voice NEVER fit the music, but I remember Scott saying in his opinion as well as a lot of other people's opinion, STD was Joey's best album with the band, and as Anthrax's music got progressively heavier Joey stayed the same. Danny seemed to be thrilled as well, getting John in the band. That's funny 'cause years later I also remember reading Danny Spitz 20 questions with Metal Sludge, and he said that he was the only person who wanted to keep Joey in the band, when they voted if John was gonna be the new singer or not! I wish people in general and musicians in particular ('cause they seem to have a real knack for it) would just tell the truth about shit, and not keep changing their story! Personally as a fan I can handle the truth! I'd rather hear the truth even if I hate it/disagree with it, rather then one story one day, and a different story the next! :err:

Yeah exactly, i would probably be more enthusiastic about this reunion tour had Joey and Dan left the band without the other bandmembers having to say somewhat negative things as to the reasons why they werent in the band anymore.

strik9 said:
:headbang: No doubt about it! Scott's owned some awesome sounding and looking guitars over the years! :headbang: I hope he's still got most of them!

Scott had some of his guitars stolen once too. I remember Charlie telling me after i saw someone selling a guitar case on ebay that used to belong to Scott. It had his name inside the case or something.

aliasp said:
THE ULTIMATE METAL SINGER EVER ... PERIOD...

Halford, Dickenson, Dio ... you aint got nothing on JULIO!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

This ckrakahz mad! I read on some site that Julio sacrificed dead children in Manson-makeup on stage. No wait... mothers with dead children threw their panties on stage... or was Julio throwing panties that killed children on his audience of women. Don´t remember but it had to be VERY FUCKING METAL.

I heard he refused to do a gig with Decide, Enslaved and Varg Vikernes back in the day. He didn´t wanna play with goody christians.

Arg_Hamster said:
I swear I´m gonna fuckin hijack this thread...

I hate old-new school Thrax, you are just a bunch of cry-babies! The only Thrax excisted back in 82... with he and that other guy on guitar. They should reunite with them and rerecord Kill Em All (the only trü Anthrax-CD, I know cuz I bought it the day it came out)!

UUUUMMMMM You are and ASS LOL "Kill em all??" was A Fag(Me)tallica CD or album, Idiot!!

Anthrax with Spitz and Belladonna Rule, Scott is a fag though. He was cool when he was shaving NOT in his chest

nosferatunj said:
Arg_Hamster said:
I swear I´m gonna fuckin hijack this thread...

I hate old-new school Thrax, you are just a bunch of cry-babies! The only Thrax excisted back in 82... with he and that other guy on guitar. They should reunite with them and rerecord Kill Em All (the only trü Anthrax-CD, I know cuz I bought it the day it came out)!

UUUUMMMMM You are and ASS LOL "Kill em all??" was A Fag(Me)tallica CD or album, Idiot!!

Anthrax with Spitz and Belladonna Rule, Scott is a fag though. He was cool when he was shaving NOT in his chest

If you´re gonna do a reply do it right. I can read you ain´t no trüe fan. Scott was never cool, Julio is the only reason he ever got into Anthrax in the first place. If it wasn´t for Julio Scott would still be stuck being the singer of M.O.D. and Armored Saint.

Arg_Hamster said:
nosferatunj said:
If you´re gonna do a reply do it right. I can read you ain´t no trüe fan. Scott was never cool, Julio is the only reason he ever got into Anthrax in the first place. If it wasn´t for Julio Scott would still be stuck being the singer of M.O.D. and Armored Saint.

Thats right frickn Julio is Anthrax. I read an interview recently that he was spitting chips that he wasn't mentioned on Behind the Music special about Anthrax. He basically came up with the name of the band and wrote pretty much all the material you heard on FOM, STD and ATL - forget Lilker - it was Julio Iglesius man... HE IS ANTHRAX.

Ya know the whole time last Monday watching Joey sing live on stage with the band all i could think of was I wish Julio was singing... man... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

aliasp said:
Arg_Hamster said:
Thats right frickn Julio is Anthrax. I read an interview recently that he was spitting chips that he wasn't mentioned on Behind the Music special about Anthrax. He basically came up with the name of the band and wrote pretty much all the material you heard on FOM, STD and ATL - forget Lilker - it was Julio Iglesius man... HE IS ANTHRAX.

Ya know the whole time last Monday watching Joey sing live on stage with the band all i could think of was I wish Julio was singing... man... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Amen! I saw it too. Great article man!

The only trüe Thrax is:

Julio "Virgingrinder" Iglesias - vocals.
Danny Spitz - Lead Guitar.
Dave Lomboardos mom - Blastbeats and cowbell.
Jason Nüstead - Bass.
Paul Crook - Guitars and making coffe.

Arg_Hamster said:
aliasp said:
Amen! I saw it too. Great article man!

The only trüe Thrax is:

Julio "Virgingrinder" Iglesias - vocals.
Danny Spitz - Lead Guitar.
Dave Lomboardos mom - Blastbeats and cowbell.
Jason Nüstead - Bass.
Paul Crook - Guitars and making coffe.

RIGHT ON MAN....and Johnny Zazula as their manager. Billy Milano as the trouble maker :)