this goes out to all of you

dashda

New Metal Member
Apr 2, 2005
all i read on here is this reunion sucks ive been a fan since anthrax started and belladonna blows screw dan spitz this and that well that doesnt make sense what your saying is ive loved this band through everything except 2 of them suck . which is it do you like them or not, if so support them , if not shut up.i know im gonna get flamed by every board whore that resides here but i dont give a ****. when i think anthrax i think some of my fondest metal memories .my second show was anthrax and dri .and they blew my mind.you all are entitled to your opinion but i think you should at least try not to contradict yourselves by saying your a fan but they blow. cmon all these post scott and charlie dont turn your backs on us .plz scott and charlie didnt tour by themselves when they were nothing .to me it sounds like your just still pissed belladonna and spitz left the group. i personally havent heard belladonna in a long time so i dont know if he can still sing but from the photo i just saw it looks like he might need a walker . if they have waited to long the metal community will condemn them but at least give them a chance to fall on there face.

p.s. flame on board whores

I just think he/she is expressing an opinion. Armored Thrax should just take a few thousand chilly pills and stfu for a while..

I love Anthrax. I like the old stuff, I like the new stuff. The one thing I never liked about the older stuff, however, was Belladonna's voice. I always thought that it sounded a little weak, so I would analyze it. I would say to myself, the drums sound awesome, the guitar tone is perfectly heavy, the bass is fine... what's left? Oh yeah, Joey. He just isn't metal enough for Anthrax. John Bush kicks ass. I want John Bush back. Dan Spitz is cool by me, but I just never liked Joey Belladonna. I like the music they wrote, but I never liked his voice. I'm sorry if this makes me a shitty fan or some shit, but he just never worked.

You wanna know what really confuses me? SCOTT IAN SAID THE SAME THING. I saw an interview with him on TV and he said that he always thought the one thing holding Anthrax back was Joey Belladonna....

I think it's funny when people say if you don't like it then you should leave. that's just messed up when you consider if a person is actually on this board they must really love this band. what this band has meant to each one of us and then it changes. some people freak out and say stupid things without knowing what is going on. we all have one thing in common we love this band for what it is or for what it was. there are winners and perceived losers in this one and you'll have to excuse some of us if we get a little crazy here. personally I've already endured metallica (My favorite band for the first 2/3 of my life) changing into something completely different from what it was. Now i have to watch anthrax (my favorite band for the last 1/3 of my life) go through a hard time and i don't know what is going to happen. I'm not angry yet and i'm not freaking out like some but you'll have to excuse that some a freaking out because there is very little info available and when something that has meant so much for so long threatens to go away some get a little frustrated. so we will be going nowhere thank you very much.

I heard about Joey returing to anthrax which is awesome news, so I thoight i would check out the thrax boards and what do I see nothing but crap threads. People used to talk about the "big four" and Joey was apart of that. I havnt heard that phrase for a long time. I'm still a bush fan but the people on this board are spoiling this for some of us and need to bite their tongues.
Joey rocks aswell the others cannot wait to see tham live aswell some new material.