Right here goes.

Stormwatch said:
Scotland must be the Thrax capital of the planet from the looks of this board.

I trust all the Scots boys will be cheering on the Gers tomorrow. :p

Reckon you can do Villareal over there? Hmmm hopefully Forlan shows his Old Trafford form instead.

Good luck man.

And heres hoping Liverpool turn over Benfica and Arsenal do Madrid but here's hoping Barcelona destroy Chelski!

Bleearg said:
I agree with you that the setlist is very predictable now and have started threads about it. BUT since he said " and I have no intrest at all in seeing the reunion line up. Turing back the clock 14 years isn't interesting to me. The Anthrax - Priest show was here a couple of Months ago and I skipped it without a second thought." your "choise":lol: statement falls flat. By the way the last time Anthrax played my "town" as you call it it was in front of around 12000 screaming fans. Your posts are always real friendly aren't they?
I didn't mean to offend you, perhaps my choice of words was unfortunate. I called your place a "town", because you don't mention its name. I like WV very much, travelled there a lot, and have no disregard watsoever. All I meant that in a bigger city (and Montreal is a bigger city than yours, isn't it?) a lot more things happening at the same time, thus it's more difficult to make a choise what to attend. 12000 screaming fans only prove what I say. I bet Anthrax (in any incarnation) could never put together 12000 fans in NYC simply because a lot of other shit is going on (other bands, excibitions, movie festivals, ball games, hockey...). Britney would probably pack The Garden with her "screaming fans", I wouldn't be there either...
Are my posts always real friendly? I hope so...

aliasp said:
Reckon you can do Villareal over there? Hmmm hopefully Forlan shows his Old Trafford form instead.

Good luck man.

And heres hoping Liverpool turn over Benfica and Arsenal do Madrid but here's hoping Barcelona destroy Chelski!

i anit a chelsea fan by any means, but geez, fuck barcelona, those guys fuck me rigtht off, hope someone does a sissoko and gives ronaldinho new teeth

Bleearg said:
Yep, and you are DumbAss!!!
What did you do instead, sit at home that night on the computer and post on the NFMB???
I wouldn't miss any current or past Anthrax band members IF they came to my town.
You're right.
I'm stupid for not paying money to see something I didn't really want to see.

Well. I'm going, just bought our tickets. It's gonna be cool in a way seeing the old line-up. Gonna be not cool not having the Bush intensity from the last 5 or so times. If I shout like a motherfucker for Catharsis, Black Dahlia and Refuse..., you think they'll play em??:headbang: :kickass: :worship:

Eh, I still like all of it. I too would love to see Bush era stuff in the current set list. Not like 5 or 6 songs, but like 2 or 3, that would be cool. I mean, Metallica doesnt skip songs Cliff wrote for Jason, nor do they not play anything pre- Rob. Judas did all their songs with Ripper. And Megadeth? They wouldnt hardly have a show!

I would go see it. I love John Bush too, but, I have seen 2 reunion shows so far and I have not been disapointed. I hope they get back with Bush eventually, but, I'm not gonna miss any shows in the mean time. Anthrax will always be my fav metal band - so long as they don't pull a Van Halen and try to get yet ANOTHER singer! :)

Judas did all their songs with Ripper
They don't do any Ripper songs now, at least Maiden still does a couple Blaze era tunes. They might not have been their best years but, there is a couple good Maiden tunes in there. If Bush never comes back it would be a shame to just ignore all those songs and that part of the bands history. It's not like it was one album or just a couple years he was in the band.

karrokid said:
... If Bush never comes back it would be a shame to just ignore all those songs and that part of the bands history. It's not like it was one album or just a couple years he was in the band.

Indeed. Bush has more time served with the band than Joey ever did by a long shot. Anyway, s'up to them at the end of the day and c'est la vie.