My official resignation as an Anthrax fan!

Me, I'm just glad I didn't get Sonisphere tickets as I planned...

Back to listening La Raza!

Mate - you hate Joey, we get it. Enough already. It's fucking boring.
I do not understand people saying Joey couldn't sing Bush-era stuff even if he wanted it. I always imagine Crush with Joey on vox. That song would suit him so well!

I thought this was fun!
http://www.classicrockmagazine.com/news/who-should-sing-for-anthrax-no-3-belladonnas-the-man/
mdome said:
And here are the five reasons why Belladonna’s the man for the job:

1. He was the voice on all the songs Anthrax fans care about.
2. He’s easily a better singer than Turbin or Bush.
3. He was the man at the microphone when the band meant something.
4. We won’t have to listen to the turgid, whining nonsense Anthrax did with Bush.
5. The band have made their choice.

The one who wrote what you quoted here must me somehow mental...or never seen Anthrax live - with neither Bush nor Belladonna!

...and Crush with Belladonna...hmmm...I have to admit that my imagination does not bring anything nice out of that idea...sorry. It takes a man to sing that song.

by the way...why is it that Joeythrax is ONLY remembered by cover songs? It was Antisocial that got them to TV (in the US - in Europe is was Madhouse) Got The Time kept them in telly and Bring The Noise with Public Enemy made them really famous....

My point being here that Bushthrax fans probably know the whole Anthrax history...but those who got into band ONLY because of those hits they can NOT name any tunes since POT...(and from Joeyhtrax albums they can name ONLY those hits)

Btw. Funny that they did NOT fill the arenas and icehalls during 2005 reunion tour...instead they played same clubs as with John....

T:)

The one who wrote what you quoted here must me somehow mental...or never seen Anthrax live - with neither Bush nor Belladonna!

...and Crush with Belladonna...hmmm...I have to admit that my imagination does not bring anything nice out of that idea...sorry. It takes a man to sing that song.

by the way...why is it that Joeythrax is ONLY remembered by cover songs? It was Antisocial that got them to TV (in the US - in Europe is was Madhouse) Got The Time kept them in telly and Bring The Noise with Public Enemy made them really famous....

My point being here that Bushthrax fans probably know the whole Anthrax history...but those who got into band ONLY because of those hits they can NOT name any tunes since POT...(and from Joeyhtrax albums they can name ONLY those hits)

Btw. Funny that they did NOT fill the arenas and icehalls during 2005 reunion tour...instead they played same clubs as with John....

T:)

And some of those clubs didn't have nearly as big of crowds as they did with John. the Newport in Columbus didn't bring as big of a crowd as they did with John....and in Cleveland, which was one of Anthrax's favorite 3 cities to play, with the most rabid crowds...on the reunion tour in '05, they got moved to the small Agora Ballroom due to lack of ticket sales. With John Bush in 2003, they played the big Agora Theater and it was packed.

The reunion tour far outgrossed the WCFYA tour. No amount of blackwashing will discolor all that green. Joey's a rainmaker.
We will see that on the next tour.
Anthrax is back on the top.
Selling multi-millions albums and playing stadium and arena.
Joey is a mega-star.
Thanx him for saving Anthrax.
Fired Scott and Charlie, Joey IS Anthrax.