Bush rumored to be done with the band???

I have faith in Anthrax. I'll support them even if they get Joey back.
BUT- I do prefer Bush.

Just relax, and use these ribbons like Louie did:
http://www.ribbonomatic.com/matic/graphics/92110.gif
92110.gif

http://www.ribbonomatic.com/matic/graphics/92111.gif
92111.gif

What can I say? There is an overwhelming amount of evidence that atleast half of these rumors are true. I don't care though, I remain optomisitc. This is the fucking internet we are dealing with here, people. I trust what I hear on the internet about as much as I trust what I hear on Fox News. Zing!

The only reasons I think there could be any credibility to these rumors is the fact that I stated before; John has a kid. Alot of people in the business shift mentally when that happens and it could just be a completely mutual thing with the band. I doubt he's being 'forced' out at all.

You take that and add the complete silence from the band about everything and it starts to concern.

poorchoiceofwords said:
The only reasons I think there could be any credibility to these rumors is the fact that I stated before; John has a kid. Alot of people in the business shift mentally when that happens and it could just be a completely mutual thing with the band. I doubt he's being 'forced' out at all.

You take that and add the complete silence from the band about everything and it starts to concern.

Yeah, but I can't imagine he would decide to leave the band because of the kid though but I agree with ya on the silence part(the impending Belladonna doom is gathering more and more:loco: ). Rugrats are damn expensive and while Anthrax are pretty successful they are by no means buying gold encrusted fish tanks any time soon(just a hunch). It seems like having the kid would kind of put him in the position of depending on Anthrax to pay the bills. These guys have to buy their own health insurance which is extremely expensive and alot of the other things that most of us take for granted. Being in a band doesn't have the greatest 401k either. I just hope this is just John taking a break to be with his kid and enjoy being a dad for awhile instead of being gone for good.

still speculating of course, I guess I'm just trying to rationalize for myself in case this really is true.

We've seen and heard it before. The seasoned rock/metal guy has a kid for the first time and suddenly everything catches up with him. He's done his time in metal, he wants to spend the next chapter of his life raising his kid and being there and not on the road or in the studio etc etc...

Again, just speculation but some people end up like that. Not that it'd be a bad thing by any means, just disappointing to all of us.

Of course this could all be a load of horseshit stirred up by metal gossip websites and we're all freaking out for no good reason. Let's hope it's that.

Yeah you know I saw this old Armored Saint live video and I realized how long John has been doing bands. So if he does quit or it becomes a part time thing for him I understand.

Well, I was waiting to write, but it seems like the rumors are reaching a crescendo. Looks like the band will have Belladonna & Spitz back in the near future. Permanently or temporarily, who knows.

OK, here's what I think (I know you all have been waiting for my opinion):

1.) I don't like it:yuk: . It smells. And smells bad. Like a money grab. If Sharon doesn't want the Anthrax lineup as it is: Benante, Ian, Bush, Caggiano, and Vera: FUCK HER! Man, this just stinks bad, on the part of Scott & Charlie. If she didn't want them in '03 after WCFYA hit, why now? FUCK HER!

2.) Spitz? What the fuck?? His website, boggles the rational mind. The little guy sure does think highly of himself. Son-of-a-bitch, reading his rambling little discourse over there at www.spitzisafuckingidiot.com, or whatever it is, would make the uninitiated believe that Danny-boy, invented the genre of thrash metal, and that the scene has not been the same, since he has been out of the business. Does he really think, people are waiting with bated breath for his return? The fucking ego is incredible....hard to believe it fits in his miniscule body....

3.) If Bush is wanting to leave on his own accord, so be it. I will be with him for the next Saint record. If Charlie & Scott put the knife in, well all I can say, is I am done with Anthrax. And even though I would be tempted to go see my 1st Ozzfest ever (to see the mighty Maiden) I guess I would have to walk away when Anthrax (the sellouts) came on.

Maybe, these are all rumors, but I have a sinking feeling Anthrax as we know them, is now going to be a never ending reunion show. And if that is the case, I am out of here.

What we all need is for Scott & Charlie to address things. I want some answers. And soon....I am starting to FREAK out here......feeling a little like the lilliputian Spitz....an owl hooting in the forest.....Christ I need a beer...:puke:

Why don't you believe it...I will lay odds that John and Rob are done after South America and Anthrax is done after this reunion ends in a mess of personal in-fighting and bad reviews.

Scott & Charlies credibility with me, will be completely gone, if this monstrosity goes through. Especially working with the Swiss cuckoo.....I mean, can anyone else here, say, "sellout"? Christ, I'm getting myself pissed off now....

you all should shut up and wait for a statement of the band! most rumours are completly bullshit, and as always with rumours the truth will come to the daylight after some time!
So we should wait, and dont discuss about things we dont know.
Lets talk more about butt-sex, with this we all will have more fun

I don't think there's a way for this to NOT be talked about considering the potential impact this could have on the Anthrax community. I love Anthrax to death, but the lack of an official voice here is what allows all these rumors to run rampant in the first place.

I'm just waiting for an answer like everyone else in here.

"most rumours are completly bullshit"

huh- you mean like the frankie leaving rumour?? the band actually never issued an official statement about it, before or after it happened did they (correct me if i am wrong).
but if you scroll down on the front page of the site you won't see any mention of franki leaving. all you get is pics of them posing with other rock stars or picks for a dollar, or charlie sating how great startbucks is.
come on where are the priorities of this band??

vomit said:
Scott & Charlies credibility with me, will be completely gone, if this monstrosity goes through. Especially working with the Swiss cuckoo.....I mean, can anyone else here, say, "sellout"? Christ, I'm getting myself pissed off now....

SELLOUT!!!!!!

Think of me whatever you want, but I take all these kinds of internet rumors SERIOUSLY, especially after Frank´s departure.
Now I´m thinking of some crimes to commit to get me money to travel to South America to catch the last shows of the REAL ANTHRAX.

I heard John and Rob have formed a band with Billy Milano and Dan Lilker with Vinny Paul on drums...It will be metal-core like As I lay Shadowsfall Breed and John and Billy will trade vocals clean and screamo...