The New Singer, Who Should It Be???

MikeyBong

Sep 22, 2004
By now, everyone's heard that Joey Belladonna is out of the band. Hypothetically, assuming John Bush is not possible, who do you think the band should hire?
There are no rules to this, other than no John Bush or Joey Belladonna. It can be a well known singer, someone from some obscure band that only you and three of your friends have ever heard of, it can even be another board member. Who would you hand the microphone to?

There was a guy named Danny McGuinness who used to sing in a Chicago-based band called Icos - I don't believe he would fit the Joey-era wails and shrieks, but his vocal style is somewhat close to John Bush's. I personally think he's got a great set of pipes.

By now, everyone's heard that Joey Belladonna is out of the band. Hypothetically, assuming John Bush is not possible, who do you think the band should hire?
There are no rules to this, other than no John Bush or Joey Belladonna. It can be a well known singer, someone from some obscure band that only you and three of your friends have ever heard of, it can even be another board member. Who would you hand the microphone to?

You should volunteer. :heh:

phil from sacred reich...or steve perry..um..maybe not....eddie vedder...oh...i know jewel....this time a girl....