SCOTT IAN: 'We've Only Ever Had Two Singers, That's The Way I Look At It'

I suppose that's one way of looking at it. The other way, of course, would be that Scott's full of shit.:lol:

Why can't Scott just acknowledge his past and not trash talk. I've never understood this. No reason he should have to belittle the efforts put forth by past band members.

Even though I don't like Dan Nelson, and I don't think Neil Turbin is anything too special, this is honestly one of the stupidest things Scott has ever said. If that's how Scott feels about Fistful Of Metal, maybe it's time to stop playing MTM and Deathrider live.

I've read Scott say something about the best singer Anthrax had ever had. In 2009 or something like that.
And how about Matt Fallon?

Matt Fallon was in Skid Row before Bach. I have the demo bootleg of his songs, hes pretty good.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFLXGTbDuaQ&list=PL348C5A59B6FC0E33&index=4[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Turbin did some vocals during metal thrashing mad in detroit 2000, voice sounds exactly the same as on fistful, mad!

Neil Turbin sounded great in the early demos. A lot like Paul Di'Anno.

On Fistful of Metal he sounded worse to me. It was a bit all over the place, bad dynamics, and not in tune. Great album, though.

And Scott is being an idiot again, not giving credit to the band's previous members.