Poor johnnieCzech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 5, 2003
Visit site
I don't know how braind dead one person can be.

JOHN BUSH IS NO LONGER SINGING FOR ANTHRAX. JOHN BUSH WAS NOT AND WILL NOT EVER BE KNOWN AS THE CLASSIC ANTHRAX VOCALIST. WHEN YOU CLOSE THE BOOKS ON ANTHRAX IN 20 YEARS FROM NOW THERE WILL BE ALMOST NO MENTION OF JOHN BUSH.

JOEY AS MUCH AS YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE HIM IS GOING TO ALWAYS BE KNOWN AS THE ANTHRAX VOCALIST. THE LINE UP YOU SEE ON STAGE THESE DAYS IS WHAT ANTHRAX IS ALL ABOUT AND WILL ALWAYS BE CONSIDERED THE BEST ANTHRAX LINE UP EVER. GET OVER IT. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT SHUT THE HELL UP AND GO LISTEN TO ARMORED SAINT OR FIND A JOHN BUSH BLOG SITE SOMEWHERE.

Howabout this.. why don't you go fucking kill yourself and save us all of your whining about johnnie? Grow the fuck up. Stop devoting threads to bashing someone who's more than likely better than your trailer park trashey ass anyway.

GregadetH said:
Howabout this.. why don't you go fucking kill yourself and save us all of your whining about johnnie? Grow the fuck up. Stop devoting threads to bashing someone who's more than likely better than your trailer park trashey ass anyway.
ZING

GregadetH said:

Abso-fucking-lutely, it just pains me that so many of my fellow Belladonna fans often unfold to be complete and utter knobheads.. :erk:

ironmaidenfan09 said:
I don't know how braind dead one person can be.

JOHN BUSH IS NO LONGER SINGING FOR ANTHRAX. JOHN BUSH WAS NOT AND WILL NOT EVER BE KNOWN AS THE CLASSIC ANTHRAX VOCALIST. WHEN YOU CLOSE THE BOOKS ON ANTHRAX IN 20 YEARS FROM NOW THERE WILL BE ALMOST NO MENTION OF JOHN BUSH.

JOEY AS MUCH AS YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE HIM IS GOING TO ALWAYS BE KNOWN AS THE ANTHRAX VOCALIST. THE LINE UP YOU SEE ON STAGE THESE DAYS IS WHAT ANTHRAX IS ALL ABOUT AND WILL ALWAYS BE CONSIDERED THE BEST ANTHRAX LINE UP EVER. GET OVER IT. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT SHUT THE HELL UP AND GO LISTEN TO ARMORED SAINT OR FIND A JOHN BUSH BLOG SITE SOMEWHERE.

And you know this HOW???????
SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's not feed the trolls, folks. Let this guy dig his own grave. So far he's doing a pretty good job...

1) Board membership is a privilege, not a right.

2) We love opinions, we love bitching, we love John Bush. We love your mom. Keep shit on topic and punches above the belt. Personal attacks on Anthrax members or other board members of any type will not be tolerated.

3) First offense will probably result in me ripping you a new asshole. Second offense will get you warned by the take no shit metalheads at UltimateMetal.com who have more tattoos and fewer teeth than you do. Third offense you will be banned and continue to be banned. Go to BillyMilano.com where you're wanted and can all take collective solace in your hatred for all things Anthrax. Quit cluttering our board with your boring lame ass shit.

Love you long time,

Brentney Spears

Official Anthrax Bitch

:Spin:

Status
Not open for further replies.